𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐀𝐠𝐞:
𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧: 19
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤: 21
It was October 31st, Halloween in Toronto, Canada (Sorry if I spelled it wrong) and Shawn was getting ready for a party his friend Camila was forcing him to go to. All he wanted to do was eat candy and watch scary movies but nooooooo. Camila being the whiney girl she was made him go. They were going in matching outfits, she was going as a robber and Shawn was going as a cop. I know. So original. At least the outfit looked hot af.

>𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝘀<

Once Shawn had said goodbye to his parents, he got in his car and drove to Camila's house. When he got there he honked twice, pretty much telling Camila he had arrived, but in the language of a cars.

"Hey Officer Mendes" Camila said jumping into the car. "I swear one day you are gonna break my car you hippo." Shawn said joklingly, recieving a slap from Camila. "Shut up you twink" Camila shot back. "Whatever, give me the address to the party." Shawn said, starting the car.

>𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀<

After a long ass ride of Shawn and Camila singing, they finally arrived at a huge house full of drunk and horny teenagers. Shawn and Camila walked into the house and were greeted by their friend Joe Jonas. "Sup guys" Joe screamed since the music was loud as hell. Joe had two other brothers, but the one that caught Shawn's attention was Nick Jonas. He was only 2 years older than Shawn, and he always hanged out with Shawn when Joe would invite the younger male over.

"Hey Joe~" Camila responded. Those two were in their own world meanwhile Shawn went to go explore. The Jonas Brothers had a very large house, as their parents were very wealthy. Shawn was exploring when all of a sudden, he bumped into Nick, dressed as a demon. Shawn mentally cursed at himself for staring.

"Oh Hey Shawn" Nick greeted. "Hey Nick" Shawn replied. "What are you doing over here all alone?" Nick asked. "No reason, just wanted to explore" Shawn answered. "Wanna go to my room? Its the farthest from this mess of a party." Nick asked grabbing Shawn's hand. "Uh s-sure" Shawn said, turning into a nice shade of pink. Nick chuckled and brought Shawn to his room.

For some reason, Shawn immediatly ran to Nick's bed and cuddled into his blankets. Nick mentally awwed at how adorable the younger looked right now. "Wanna watch a movie?" Nick suggested. Shawn just nodded, he was extremely comfortable and the smell of Nick's pillow just made him cuddle deeper into the pillow.

Nick put on "Wrong Turn 2" and laid down next to Shawn, who was holding some snacks for them to enjoy. As the movie went on, Shawn scooted closer and closer to the elder, until he ended up sitting on Nick's lap. Neither of them minded, for the fact that they both had similar feelings for each other. At some point, Shawn would "accidently" grind on Nick, earning a few groans from the other.

As the movie was reaching its end, Nick teased Shawn by slowly palming the youngers bulge in which resulted with Shawn whimpering for more. "Shawn~" Nick said in a sing song voice. "You're getting hard down there~" Nick whispered seductively in the Canadians ear. Lewd moans filled the room as Nick continued to tease Shawn. Nick slowly began to kiss the youngers neck, leaving love bites all over his neck, jaw, and the exposed chest area.

Shawn was losing his patience, and his moans were filled with more irrataion than pleasure. "N-nick, please~" Shawn pleaded. "Please what baby boy?" Nick asked. "F-fuck me" Shawn managed to get out. "Beg for it you slut" Nick demanded. "Please master~ Fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk tomorrow. Fill this slutty hole with your massive cock. Pull on my hair and slap my fat ass. Paint my inside white with your delicious cum. Im all yours~" Shawn shamelessly moaned out. "Thats a good slut. Here's your reward" Nick said, pulling down his pants to reveal his huge 12 inch cock. Shawn looked at it, his mouth watering and his eyes widening.

"Want a taste?" Nick said, pumping his already hard cock. Shawn got on his knees and opened his mouth, ready to be destroyed. Nick chuckled and slapped his cock on Shawns cheek, slowly making his way to the youngers mouth. Shawn grabbed the olders cock and shoved it down his petite throat. Nick threw his head back, drooling by the fact that someone could finally take all 12 inches without gagging. He thanked the gods that Shawn didn't have a gag reflex. He tangled his fingers into the youngers hair and forcefully facefucked him. Shawn felt like he was gonna cum, and his dick was still untouched. Nick pulled his cock out of Shawn's mouth, picked him up, and slammed him on the bed. He was looking at him like a predetor looks at it's prey.

"Well officer" Nick started. "I believe those handcuffs you have could be put to good use." Nick said, snatching the fluffy handcuffs that Shawn had on. He handcuffed Shawn's hands to his back and pull down his pants and boxers, just leave his police shirt on (its hard to describe so bare with me). "You ready baby boy?" Nick whispered in Shawn's ear. No words came out, only groans of list and frustration came out of Shawn.

Nick opened Shawn's cheeks and shoved one finger in, earning a slight yelp from his bottom. "Wow Shawn, you are so wet and tight, I dont even think I need lube." Nick said. Nick shoved more fingers until he had 4 fingers ramming into Shawn's tight hole. After a couple minutes of fingering Shawn, the elder got up and made sure the door was locked, then came back and slowly shoved his monster cock in the Shawn's tight pink hole. "Ahhhh~" Shawn moaned out. Nick began thrusting searching for the youngers prostate. "Ahhh! M-master! Please hit that again~" Shawn moaned out. Nick grinned and positioned himself to hit that spot over and over again. He pulled on Shawn's hair, pulling him back to make a sort of C shape.

Nick pulled out and flipped Shawn onto his back, thrusting in fastly, not wanting any time to go to waste. All Shawn could do was moan helplessly as his pink hole and prostate were being abused by Nick's cock. "Look at you~ Taking your master's cock so well~" Nick moaned out slapping Shawn's ass getting a lewd moan in return. "Who's ass does this belong to?" Nick said. "Y-yours" Shawn coughed out. "Louder you slut. I want everyone to hear you" Nick spat out, slapping the other's ass once more. "YOURS MASTER" Shawn screamed out.

Nick smirked and kissed the younger's nipples, teasing him. He bit Shawn's ear lobe and whispered "Do you want to ride your master~" Shawn nodded. Nick repositioned them so that Shawn could ride the monster of a thing. The younger grabbed the elder's cock and slapped it on his hole, teasing both males. Shawn slowly sank down on Nick's cock making him moan out. Tears were forming at Shawn's eyes as he slowly rode the elder's dick, his insides barely able to take the huge penis. He began to ride him faster, the sounds of skin slapping on skin filled the room.

Nick felt a warm feeling in his stomach. "Baby, ahh~ Im gonna cum~" Nick moaned out "Cum in me master please~" Shawn moaned out in return. Nick grabbed Shawn's hips and started thrusting at an inhuman speed. Shawn's lewd moans got louder and louder until he basically screamed out, his white cum flying everywhere, landing on both of their chests, and some on their faces as well. Nick came inside Shawn and he continued to thrust, riding out his orgasim.

Nick pulled out, laying down next to the exhausted Canadian Boy next to him. "That was amazing" Nick said looking over at the younger. He smiled, seeing Shawn asleep. Nick grabbed the key to the handcuffs and uncuffed Shawn. He pulled the cover over both of them and cuddled Shawn, falling asleep.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 1411

ꨄ︎❦︎Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ❦︎ꨄ︎