Maid

Age:
Shawn: 17
Nick: 18

(I have horrible writers block so I'm sorry if this isn't amazing. I was supposed to post this 3 months ago)

Nick was sitting in his room when his brother Kevin walked in. "Hey Nick, mom said to come downstairs, we have company." Kevin stated, leaning on the door frame. "Really? Who is it?" Nick asked. "I don't know, but the guy is cute." Kevin winked at Nick, causing the younger to blush (not in a flirty way. Also in this story Kevin and Joe are the same age and Nick is younger) He knew that his younger brother was gay and was I search for a relationship. "I'll be down in 10 gimme a sec." Nick said getting out of his bed and going to put a shirt on.

-Time skip hoes-

Nick finally came down from his room and entered the rather large living room. Benefits of being rich i guess. When he entered he saw his parents sitting on a chair, his older siblings sitting on a lazy chair, and 3 unknown humans sitting on the couch. Nick sat down next to his siblings, but couldn't take his eyes off of the younger male sitting next to what Nick believe were his parents. He was a petite, slim thick, and was wearing a pink collared shirt, paired with shorts, socks, and high tops all the color black. He look so cute, but he also looked so fuckable.

"Nick" His father called out, snapping out of his daze. "Yes father?" He responded. "This young man is Shawn" His father said looking at the young boy. "He will be out new maid." Nick looked over at the boy, catching his gaze. He look so precious, like a soft puppy, his eyes so beautiful, Nick could spend his lifetime staring at them. "I-it's a pleasure to meet you" Shawn stuttered, awkwardly holding his hand out for the older to shake. Nick smiled and shook his hand, his skin feeling so soft against his hands. They stared at each other before his mother cleared her throat, clearing the sexual tension the filled the room. "We don't have any other room available, so he will be staying in your room. " His mother stated. "Why don't you 3 show him around?" Shawn's mother said with a smile. The 3 siblings nodded as they got up and walked towards the kitchen, the younger male following behind.

-time skip cause a bitch is lazy-

The tour ended at Nick's room, Joe and Kevin going back to their rooms as Nick was the one with the responsibility over Shawn. "Why so shy? Come on sit" Nick said with a smile and patted a spot on his bed. Shawn smiled and sat next to him awkwardly. "Tell me a little bit about yourself Shawnie~" Nick said. The other male giggled "don't call me that" Shawn pouted. They both laughed and spent the whole afternoon making jokes and just enjoying their time.

-y'all are gonna hate me for this but time skip to the smut-

Shawn had gotten very comfortable around Nick more than his other brother the 5 months he worked for them. He even had an innocent crush on Nick, which he returned, but obviously neither of them knew that. One day Nick was feeling sick, so Shawn decided to take care of his friend/crush. Nick spent the whole day in bed, constantly complaining about being really hot. "Nick you're being dramatic." Shawn said after hearing Nick complain for the 700th time that day. "But it's so fucking hot" the sick male said as he began stripping his clothing off, just leaving his boxers on. Shawn squeaked and looked away, he was getting flustered.

"Shawn~" Nick cooed. "What is it?" Shawn turned around still slightly flustered. Nick smiled and made grabby hands, trying to get Shawn to lay down with him. Shawn giggled and laid down next to the older male. He cuddled into his chest and slowly fell into slumber. Nick smiled and began to rub his head. He began to rub his hand lower, down his neck, back, spine, and landing on his dump truck. He looked back at the sleeping male and argued with himself in his head.

"DO IT"
"But isn't it considered rape. I mean I don't have his consent"
"He will enjoy it when he wakes up. Now hurry up cause I want a piece of that ass"
"Really?"
"yes really nos hurry up hoe"
"Fine"

After the quick argument, Nick licked his fingers, making sure they were nice and wet, before shoving one finger deep in Shawn. His finger was immediately wrapped in a tight, slick, and dangerously delicious wet cavern. Nick resisted the urge to just fuck Shawn's brains out. He began to thrust his fingers slowly, as time went on he added another finger and began to move his fingers faster. Shawn was still asleep but was slightly moaning. Nick removed his fingers and pulled off all Shawn's clothing and his own boxers, the temptations taking over him as he no longer cared if Shawn woke up. Slowly, Nick shoved his huge length inside the male, groaning at how tight it felt despite Nick spreading Shawn out. He began to thrust slowly, holding back moans as Shawn's hole began to rap around his length.

Shawn opened his eyes and was shocked to what he woke up to. Without being able to say or do anything, Nick thrusted faster, making Shawn moan out loud. "Good morning sleeping beauty" Nick moaned out, shoving his head into the crook of Shawn's neck. Shawn didn't respond, he just kept moaning loudly. "Fuck baby boy you're so tight, but your pretty mouth needs to be kept shut if you don't want anyone to catch us" Nick whispered in his ear. Shawn whimpered but kept his moans muffled.

Nick laid back, making Shawn straddle him. Shawn didn't have to be told what to do, as he began to bounce on Nick's cock, each time he slammed down, the huge thing in him landed right on his prostate. Shawn kept his hands on the back of his own head, his body on full display. Nick ran his finger on Shawn's abs, going downwards until he landed on the fairly sized cock that bounced along with Shawn. Nick began to thrust upwards, meeting Shawn's thrust.

Shawn arched his back and bounced faster, feeling his orgasm come and go. "N-Nick~ I'm gonna mmmmm~"
Shawn moaned out. "Cum for me baby" Nick said as he felt his orgasm closing in. Shawn came hard, his sperm hitting the elder in the face. "Oh fuck baby" Nick moaned out as he came deep in Shawn. Shawn laid down on Nick as he painted hard. Nick on the hand was over the moon with joy. He just fucked the hottest man in the world. He hugged the younger male, both falling into slumber. "I love you" Shawn whispered, almost afraid that Nick didn't love him back. "I love you too" Nick smiled and hugged his new lover. He closed his eyes, grateful for his sick day.

Words: 1195