How the tables have turned

Requested by @nickjonas124

Age:
Shawn: 25
Nick: 24

Disclaimer! (Shawn's gonna top and Nicks apparently gonna get pregnant 😃)

Shawn and Nick Jonas had just returned home after their honeymoon in Japan and are now in their small but cozy home in Canada. During the trip, Shawn and Nick had a lot of "fun", if you know what I mean, but Shawn began to wonder how it would feel like if Shawn and Nick were to switch. Shawn loved bottoming, but he wanted to try being top at least once in his life, but Nick was always hesitant about it. He never explained why though, Shawn just assumed he was scared or just didn't like the idea, but that could be far from the truth. Nick was born with a strange disease that caused his body to unintentionally grow a uterus inside his body, even though he was born as a male. The doctors always said there wasn't any negative risks about the disease, however Nick was scared from the idea of being pregnant, so he never allowed anyone to top him. He hadn't told Shawn though, in fear of Shawn being grossed out and dumping him because of his disease.

(time skip 😜)

It had been a few weeks since their honeymoon and Shawn still had topping Nick in his mind. He really wanted to experience this to the point where he was willing to do anything to top his boyfriend. Nick had just come back from work and was having his after-work nap, as he was exhausted from work. Shawn snuck into their shared room and quietly search their closet for rope, handcuffs, and a unused vibrator that had never been used. Shawn's member began to grow in excitement as he tied his lovers legs to the footboard with the rope, and handcuffed his hands together. He then lubed up the vibrator and Nick's hole and slipped it in, trying not to wake Nick up. After successfully slipping the whole thing in, he pulled a chair right in front of the bed, with a clear view of Nick's hole which was stuffed with the vibrator, but also his face. Shawn then turned on the vibratory at the max speed, which resulted in Nick waking up and moaning very loudly at the new found pleasure. He looked down to see his loving boyfriend just sit their sipping on wine while he was moaning and arching his back in pleasure. He began to panic, as he knew what Shawn was planning, and Shawn saw this. However, Shawn really couldn't give to flying fucks. He stood up and walked over to Nick, tracing his hands over his boyfriend's thigh's, his cold hands causing Nick to shiver as goosebumps ran across Nick's skin. "I promise I'll make you feel so good~" Shawn said as he slowly removed his clothing, almost teasing Nick in the process. Nick and Shawn mostly had sec without the use of condoms, because Shawn and Nick had their first time together, and they were too much in love to cheat on each other, which worries Nick. He thought Shawn would decide not to use a condom, that was until Shawn pulled out a condom from the nightstand next to his side of the bed.

Shawn removed his final piece of clothing, and began to pump his length. Although Shawn bottomed, he still had a fairly sized cock, his only being 1.5 inches smaller than Nick's. He reached over at Nick's hole, and slowly pulled out the vibrator that was inside Nick, forcing his lover to groan out in satisfaction. He coated Nick's entrance with the lube that was left over, and slipped on the condom, not realizing that the condom had a hole. He teased Nick by pushing in the girth head of his cock, Nick moaning and pushing back on it. "You're still so tight, that vibrator didn't help at all" Shawn stated as he began to thrust at a medium pace, not wanting to hurt Nick as it was his first time. Nick began to moan loudly, bitting his lip as he felt Shawn hit his prostate. Shawn untied Nick's legs and put them on his shoulder, the new position reaching new places Nick had never felt before. As his husband thrusted faster, he began to feel the worry of getting pregnant flow out of him, as the new experience began to mess with his mind. He began to reach his orgasm, and he knew Shawn was as well because his trust began to become sloppier and more frantic than before. Shawn trusted faster and faster until finally he came, and he came hard. Nick was so distracted from his own orgasm that he didn't feel the cum that had escaped the condom and entered his body. Shawn pulled out slowly and removed the condom, wrapping it up and tossing it in a near by trash bag. He untied Nick's arms and laid down next to him, deciding he was done being top, cuddled into Nicks chest, all Nick could do was put his tired and sore arm around Shawn.

The next week went by well, however Nick began to realize he had completely lost his need to masterbate or have sex, and he was also very nauseous all of a sudden. It got to the point where Nick began to throw up at random times, which obviously worried his husband. Nick began to worry, and decided to test out his theory. He had sent a confused Shawn to get him painkillers as well as a pregnancy test. Shawn didn't know why Nick wanted the test so badly, but just went along with his lover's orders.  Shawn returns with the test and Nick takes it to the bathroom to see if his theory was correct. After a while, he went to check it and to his shock, it came back positive, Nick was pregnant.

Shawn was sitting outside the bathroom waiting for Nick, but we he sat there he began to wonder why Nick was so scared and why he wanted to pregnancy test. He continued to think until he heard sniffles from the bathroom, which cause him to sit up and knock on the door. "Baby? What's wrong?" Shawn asked from the outside of the door "N-nothing baby" Nick sniffed again as he began to worry about Shawn's reaction. Shawn decided not to pressure Nick and walked over to the living room, a little anxious but kept his cool. Nick composed himself and walked over to the living room and sat with his head tucked into Shawn's chest. "Wanna talk about what's going on?" Shawn asked as he began to stroke Nick's short hair, massaging his scalp to release any tension. Nick sighed and looked up at Shawn. "Baby... I was born with a disease that gives me the ability to get pregnant. I don't know what happened, but after we had sex I began to feel sick and now I know why" Nick blurted out and handed Shawn the pregnancy test that showed that Nick was pregnant. Shawn began to tear up and hugged Nick carefully, Nick hugging back also crying. "Oh baby why did you hide this from me? I love you so much, I'm so happy im going to be a father." Shawn kisses Nick and hugged him again. They both smiled at each other, knowing that they were now going to start a new life together, and they were ready for it, no matter what.

Word count: 1256 words