Chapter VII 🐸

Both Yamaguchi-san and I are the only first years that aren't included in the match- wow thats-- that's tough. This practice, Daichi-san decided who to play during the Aoba Johsai match.

I looked to Yamaguchi-san and asked if he was okay.

"yeah I-it's fine" his face looked disappointed.

I smiled at him. Yeah, it sucks.

"Hey! You two, are you guys done flirting? Continue practicing!" Daichi-san said.

The others snickered. Well, Tanaka-senpai, Hinata-san, Kageyama-san and Tsukishima-san were the ones that snickered. I sighed.

"Captainn do you actually think that is how flirting is? " I said as i took of my glasses.

I stood up and walked towards Daichi-san and untied my hair, facing down.

"I'll show you what flirting actually is- " Just as i said that, Kiyoko-san called me. I tied my hair back up in a ponytail.

"Someone is calling you" she said.

I wore my glasses and asked her who it was.

"kinky grandma" oh-

"WAIT WHAT EIJI YOU HAVE A SUGAR GRANDMA-"

"WHAT"

"EIJI who is THAT"

"Wtf"

I laughed nervously.

I went to Kiyoko-san and took my phone.
I might as well just go with the flow.

"EICHINN do you know how long it took for me to reach youuu"

"No, i don't know"

"WELL i called you FIVE times eichin FIVE TIMES. why didn't you answer meee"

"I have volleyball practice, I'm sorry but i have to go"

"Awhhh okay bye eiji I'll just tell you after school alrightt i love youu so muchh"

"Alrightt goodbye. I'll see you at home then.. I love you too,, grandma"

"WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL M-"

I ended the call.

"H-he really does have a sugar grandm-ma" Tanaka-senpai muttered.

"HAHA Tanaka-senpai it's fine she just gives me money that's all" all of them looked surprised.

"So, a-anyway CONTINUE PRACTICE NOW" Daichi-san said.

I put my phone in my bag and continued practice with my team members.
________________________________________

"Okay guys have a good rest because tomorrow we'll be going against Aoba Johsai" Daichi-san said.

"YES!" the other team members said.

I could see Hinata-san's pale face. He was obviously worried for the match.

"Hinata-san, are you okay?" I asked as i walked towards him.

"Y-YeS- I'm veRy FINE" he quickly said.

You're obviously not okay-
_________________________________

"Follow me, follow me, we're going to the club room" Suga-san said.

"CLUB ROOM??" Hinata-san exclaimed.

Wow isn't he excited-

As we walked to the club room i could see Hinata-san's literally sparkling eyes.