Chapter III 🙃

"Kageyama-san ?" I was shocked to see the amazing setter in front of my eyes.

When I looked at the orange haired guy, he also looked familiar. Wait he's that dude that went against Kitagawa Daiichi.

"You are the extremely fast person ! That went against Kageyama-san in junior high ! You were so cool ! ANd your reflexes were really quick— n-no I-I I mean— I-" AH pleAse murder me. I am going to commit die.

The both of them looked at me, confused.

"How do you know me ?" Kageyama-san asked.

I told him that we were from the same junior high and same class but he just didn't remember me. I looked at tangerine and told him that I remembered him from the match.

"U-um Kageyama-san wh-why are you and tangerine-san playing Volleyball h-here ?" I asked Kageyama-san as he stared into my soul.

He then suddenly got angry and started spouting out things like, 'why do You neEd to knoW yoU shoRt shRimp red hAired d-d-d-d-doLL'  If I said I was intimidated I was right but I was not scared either.

As Kageyama-san was blurting out things from his mouth, tangerine-san was mad that I didn't ask for his name.

"My namE is HINatA shOyoU remembEr thAT okAY" He started to get slightly angry.

I immediately excused myself and went to the gymnasium. I slowly slide open the door. I saw a few people in there. Thankfully, I saw the beautiful senpai that helped me earlier.

When I stepped into the gym, the two senpais I saw earlier when Yachi-san and I got lost went up towards me and asked if I wanted to join the club.

I slightly nodded and gave them my club application form as my hand was shaking slightly. 'Wait they're both from volleyball ?!' I'm so embarrased,, help.'

They're probably gonna tease me about it.

"Kitagawa Daiichi ? You're also from Kitagawa Daiichi ?" The taller senior asked.

I slightly nodded.

"Ah then do you know Kageyama ?" I nodded again.

The both of them then started taking to each other  and I just stood there, silently.

"Oh you can already start practice with us" I looked at them. 'Wait, that was quick,, too quick'.

"And um for your information, there's going to be a match this Saturday between the first years" the grey senior told me.

"Um I-I don't know your nam-" just as I was about to ask for the name of my seniors, someone interrupted me.

"SorrY I'm LaTE buT heRe I Am" I turned around to see a bald dude. I mean, he wasn't bad looking.

"AAH who's this ? Another first year ?" He kind of shouted. He also looked intimidating not gonna lie..

"Uh I-I'm Yasahiro Eiji pleased t-to meet y-you" the intimidating senior smiled and told me to call him Tanaka-senpai.

"I'm your senpai so call me TANAKA-SENPAI" I slightly chuckled and called him senpai.

After all that I managed to get all the other seniors names. I didn't really know what to practise on so I just practised my recieves by throwing the ball against the wall, alone because i can't interact with human beings.

AnD whEn i say it was difficult to play becauSE my GLASSES KEPT FALLING I MEAN IT WAS EXTREMELY TEOUBLESOME. Ehem excuse me.

I did the practice alone until Sugawara-san asked me to practice with them.