2

Cataleya POV

I'm surprised I woke up so early after yesterday's events, but more surprised to see my Xuxi already up.

Cataleya: good morning Sweetheart
I whispered careful not to wake Mouse and Tyong.

Lucas: Good morning Princess

Cataleya: how long did you sleep?

Lucas: I slept plenty. How did you sleep?

I didn't even sleep plenty, which means he exaggerated getting little to no sleep. Since we're lying...

Cataleya: in that case, like a baby.
With that he shook his head and chuckled.

I looked over to Tyong and Mouse still sleeping. I got up and grabbed the room service menu to check while I gave them a bit to wake up.

After they woke up, we ordered the room service, Tyong and Xuxi filled us in on the plan for today.

*Fast Forward*

Mark: Welcome home!
He said with open arms as Kai and Jennie came in with their bags.

Kai: I missed you too, but this is only temporary.

Jennie: Only the babies live here.

Mark: I'm not a baby.

Cataleya: No, your just their leader.
I said walking down the steps laughing.

Kai: What's the plan?
He said getting serious.

Cataleya: Well, we had to spend the night in a hotel, so as soon as the other three finish getting dressed, we're going to the office for a debriefing.

I briefly talked with Taeil and Yuta making sure they knew what to look out for before sending them off. I gave Johnny the addresses of a couple of new spots I had my eye on for a while now. By then the crew was ready so we headed to the office and locked the door.

Tyong made sure the room was up to speed and began to state our plans.

Rose: If we park over here, we can whip into the lot from over here easily.
She said pointing at the map.

Londyn: I don't like the vantage point it gives them if we're over here though.

Ten: How about I take this spot and watch from above?

Lucas: They'll know your missing. We always travel together for serious business.

Baekhyun: Send Jeno. He's a good sniper.
I sighed at the thought of sending one of my babies out there.

Cataleya: Jisoo? How are your sniping skills these days?

Jisoo: I'm a little rusty

Taemin: He'll be fine. He's safe up there.

Cataleya: If shit pops off down here how are we going to get him down?

Taeyong: He'll drive his himself and we'll give him comms to keep in touch.

Cataleya: Fine
I said giving up.

Londyn: The goal is to get them to settle with the previous deal. Nothing more, but from the looks of it, that's not going to happen. So we need to be ready to end this. Here and now.

Kai: Something still feels off... There!
He said pointing at another entrance.

Jennie: You're right. If they bring troops, that's the perfect spot for them to come in.

Lucas: How about y'all park over there and Jeno can watch our six from the roof?

Cataleya: If they do bring anyone else, it's a wrap y'all have to come in guns blazing.