3

Taeil POV

We were headed to the third location when we got the message from Londyn to be on alert.

Yuta: Where do you think they're going to hit?

Taeil: I'm not sure but we need some more firepower.
I said speeding up.

We got to the cleaners and headed straight to the back.

Yuta: There's nothing here for them, but we can strap up and ride around, so we can be closer to the other spots.

Taeil: Yeah, but just in case I'm going to have them close it as soon as these people leave.
I said passing him a rifle.

Yuta: No need. it's the club.
He said looking at an S.O.S. on his phone.

We grabbed some extra ammo and went back to the nightclub. Luckily the club didn't open for another few hours, so we didn't have to worry about pedestrians.
I drove around to the back. Two of the BTS punks were guarding the door, but Yuta hopped out and offed them while I slashed their tires.

Yuta: One car? They forgot who they were messing with?

Taeil: They're cunning. There could just be more parked elsewhere.
I said before we carefully entered through the back entrance.

??: Take it all.
Taeil: Not in my watch
I mumbled as Yuta peeked into the office to see what we were dealing with.

Yuta: 4
He mouthed.

He pointed to which directions they were in and I kicked the cracked door wide open. We immediately shot the punks except for Jin, he was one of the leaders.

Jin: You found me
He said throwing his hands up.

It didn't feel right him giving up this easily. I had him move from behind the desk so I could check the cameras. We we're alone, so what was missing?

Jin: It's just me. Trying to figure out what the big plan is?

Yuta: I'm not for the bullshit! You're coming with us.
He patted Jin down and put zip ties on his wrist and we took him to the car.

I called Cataleya but she didn't answer so I tried Taeyong.

Taeyong: Bring him to the salon.
I said okay and hung up, but how did he know why I was calling?

Taeyong POV

Taeyong: Jeno? Someone answer damn it!

??: You have one of ours, but we're taking two of yours.
Said a mysterious voice.

The comms made a loud screech before I assume they were broken. Londyn and Lucas grew visibly worried.

Taeyong: Head to the salon.
I told Baekhyun who was driving the other truck.

We rode in almost complete silence trying to process what just happened, as we could hear Lisa fighting for her life over the comms.

We got to the salon and Jaiden instantly noticed one of her best friends was missing.

Jaiden: Where's Leya?
She asked still working on Lisa.

We looked around at each other and it seemed that no one else had the words so I spoke up.

Taeyong: They took her. And Jeno.

Jaiden: What?!
She yelled dropping the medical supplies.

Londyn: She went to the roof with Jeno to give us a way out, but before they could leave they got ambushed.

I went over to hug her because as she spoke realization hit and she started to cry. Hearing the words out loud only pissed Lucas off. He hit a wall and walked out of the room. Kai followed him out. A few moments later, Taeil called me. Before he could speak I told him to meet us here assuming he already had BTS's missing member.

She didn't even want Jeno going and now they're both in danger. I called Kun to make sure everything was okay at the house and told him not to get too comfortable.

Jaiden was able to save Lisa giving the room a small sigh of relief, but it quickly switched to anger when Taeil and Yuta walked in with Jin. Before we could catch them Lucas and Londyn were jumping Jin. I threw my hand up to stop anyone from grabbing them, but only for a minute, if I let them they would kill him.

Taeyong: Alright That's enough we'll need him alive.
I said as we pulled them off of him.

He spit out blood before trying to speak.

Jaiden: Bitch don't spit on my floor!
A few of us chuckled at her comment, until he started talking.

Jin: I'll be honest. I had money on the fact that you wouldn't catch me, but we planned for it anyway. See you're going to surrender your land to us starting with that nice big ole house.
Londyn scoffed at his comment.

Jin: Otherwise, we'll have to kill your beloved Cataleya and Jeno.
The last part made us all tense up with anger.

Taeyong: What makes you think that you aren't already dead? These two will do it with their bare hands if I let them.

Jin: Well I'm your only source of communication, so you can kiss your friends goodbye if anything happens to me.

Ten: Let me get this straight. Y'all came in out of no where. Decided you wanted to play gangster and take over our tuff. Hold two of our friends hostage. And we were going to what? Pack up and get out of town?

Londyn: Make it make sense.

Jin: If you haven't already figured it out, we're ready to do this forcefully.

Taeyong: Get him out of my sight
I said pointing to the back room.

Lucas: So, what's the plan?

Kai: Obviously they have enough soldiers for a war.

Baekhyun: So we gotta cut the head off the snake.

Taemin: You can bet they won't let us get close enough for that.

Taeyong: We won't need to. Not at first. Ten, how far can u shoot from?

Ten: As far as Leya
He said questionably.

Taeyong: They won't let us get a vantage point this time, but you could hide out from a distance.
I finished explaining the plan and we waited for the call.