Part one

It started when stan and kyle had and interference at a party that took place in Clyde's house, they had got locked in the closet untill they confessed.

"Kyle i-" stan was cut off by kyles hand over his mouth. "I know you Love me Stanley" he licked his lips "and I love you too." Kyle shoved stan against the wall harshly. "And baby, I want you to be mine, ALL mine." Ky- "stan was cut off again "No talking." Kyle demands.
Stan Licks Kyles hand "Mmm~ so you DO want this huh?" He smirks
Stan says under his breath "Yes Daddy~" he started to giggle
"Okay then" Kyle begins to take stans pants off "A-Already?" "Are you Conplaining to Daddy?~" he shot stan a look to be quiet. Stan starts giggling again. Kyle stands up and pins stan to the wall. "I see you aren't listening baby~, I'm gonna have to do something about that-" Stan looks away. "Look at me" He demands
"No" he starts blushing "Why are you disobeing me?" Kyle picks him up by his thighs and slams him against the wall. "Hmm?" "Daddy please, just Fuck me already!!" "Desperate" he snickers "Okay then" Kyle unbuttons his pants and takes out his dick "This is gonna hurt a little baby" Stan looks at him "I don't c-" he was cut off by kyle roughly shoving his dick in "Ahh!! Fuck!!!" Stan moans "ngh" Kyle starts thrusting into stan repeatedly. "Ahhh!!! Daddy!!!" Stan screams "please shh, there are people, our friends just outside this closet" "I can't!! Ahh!!" Stan digs his nails into kyles back. "Nghh, please Stan." He starts thrusting Harder "Ahhh!!! Daddy!!!" Kyle smirks and goes faster "Daddy!! Please!!!" Stan grips kyles shoulders harder "please baby dont-"

They hear banging on the closet door
"What the hell is going on in there?!" Clyde screams
"Ignore him, Fuck me!!" Stan begs.