Chapter 5

"Baby. I don't think you can take it. That was going easy for me, and you came so quickly..." "Please" he says desperately. "I don't think you could take it. What I wanna do to you." Stan snickers and starts walking away. "NO!!!" Kyle grabs Stan's arm. He looks at kyle, and smirks. "So desperate for me, huh?" Kyle blushes and looks away. "Don't look away. I'm speaking to you." He quickly looks back. Stan moves one hand to kyles neck. "We can Try, but incase you can't take me. We need a safeword."
"Uhh." Kyle says with confusion. "Change your mind?" Stan lightly squeezes his neck. "N-no sir" "Alright then. If you're so sure figure out a word. I'll be right back." "Where are you going?" Kyle questions. "Just to the closet baby. That's it."

*Stan walks to the closet, grabs a little black case; and walks back to the bed*

"W-whats that?" Kyle asks. "You'll see..." He rubs kyles thighs "did you think of a word, my love?" "Y-yes sir." "And that is?" "O-octapus...." Stan smirks "that will work. But I have something for you." "Yeah?" "I'll go get it."
*He was away once more to the closet, this time getting A Collar and a maids outfit, then returns to kyle.*

"Whats that?" Stan hands the dress to kyle, and states, "lift your head up a bit." He does as told, and stan puts the collar on Kyle "will you wear that dress for me?" Stan asks. Blushing, he answers. "Y-Yes daddy." He puts the dress on and sneaks to the closet to find a pair of his old thigh highs, puts them on and walks over to stan.