Chapter V

Akaashi sighed for the millionth time that day as he collapses onto his couch. Honestly, he was exhausted, but just as he was about to lay down and rest, Azul flew out of his bag.

Yeah, he brought Azul to school because the small owl insisted to always bring him at all cost, just incase an akumatized villain attack the school. Azul chirped, "Ke- Akaashi ! I sense dark energy around here! We should hurry and transform!"

Akaashi sighed before realizing what Azul just called him, "You called me Keiji the first time we met, why did you call me Akaashi now?" 

Azul just chirped, "Well because everyone is calling you that, so I thought I'm supposed to call you that too.."  Akaash just smiled, "You can call me Keiji, now Azul, wings rise! "

-------

Akaashi was in his hero form, just trotting casually from roof to roof when a blast of ice got shoot at him, just a centimeter away from him. He looked around to search for the shooter, not finding anyone around the area. Another ice beam got shot at him, but this time, Akaashi successfully dodge as he scanned the area once again. This time, he spotted an icy-blue-haired boy with a white mage robe and black combat boots, Akaashi couldn't see his eyes but he could see and feel the cold storm in the boy's eyes. 

Akaashi pulled out his fan, studying it for a few moment before, like an idiot, throws the fan at the boy. It hits him square in the face and he dropped down, and Akaashi steps backs in caution. The boy looks at him with rage and now, and Akaashi realized that, 'Crap i don't have any weapon now'

The boy smirks and prepares to shoot more ice beam at him, and just before he shoots, a silver baton hits him in the head. Akaashi grinned before turning to the person who throw it, it was Red Paws, smirking with his hands on his hips. "Sup owl boy" The shorter boy greeted, walking up to Akaashi, standing right next to him. Red extended his arm, opening his palm and the baton flew back right to his hand like magnet .

"I didn't know it can do that" Akaashi mumbled in small awe. Red grinned, "Just try it! Extend your arm and open your palm, concentrate and it should come back to you".  Akaashi was about to say something when the boy shoots more ice, forcing them both to dodge again and again.

Red runs up to him with his baton ready, but the boy dodges and freezes one of his leg. Red Paws yelped and dropped down in pain, he hissed and clutched his frozen and pained leg. He shouts at Akaashi, "You're gonna have to finish him yourself Silver!"

Akaashi yelped when the ice boy shots more ice at him and he dodged before shouting back, "How am Supposed to do that without my weapon?!"   "Do the trick that I did!!" He yelled back, still clutching his leg.

Akaashi sighed and runs away a few meters to get a safe distance, he extends his arm and closed his eyes to concentrate. He concentrate hard, clearing his mind and relaxing as hard as he can. He felt a tug on his fingers and warm air in front of his palm, his ears are ringing but he keep concentrating, imagining the fan back returning to his palm. And then, like magic, he felt the fan returning back into his palm. 

Akaashi smiled and before he can say anything, an ice beam shoot him right in the chest. Akaashi yelped in pain and dropped down, his chest feels frigid and numb.

Since it hits him right on his chest, just near his heart, he could feel other part of his body beginning to go numb. He's still gripping his fan when the ice boy crouched down with a smirk playing on his lips, the ice boy gripped Akaashi's choker, before fumbling to take it off.

Akaashi took this chance to eye the boy carefully, immediately spotting a badge with ice emblem on it. Hoping for luck, he raised his fan with pain and smashed it onto the badge.

The ice boy gasped and backed away. The badge breaks and the small ball of glowing light popped out, Akaashi then mumbled softly, "Si..Silver.. feather..." The fan glowed silver and Akaashi, very painfully, plucks one off and crumbling it before blowing it to the air, just like what he did last time.

After the blinding light died down, Akaashi was feeling better immediately, so he stood up and slip his fan back into his back pocket. He then walked to ice boy, who's sitting with teary eyes and has transformed back to his normal form, a small boy with messy long black hair and midnight blue eyes. Akaashi offered a hand for him, the boy chocked out a small 'sorry' and accept the hand. Akaashi just smiled softly before patting his back slightly, whispering a soft 'It's Okay'.

Akaashi glanced at Red Paws who's already walking up to them with a small smile. Red extended his baton to use it as a makeshift fireman's pole and offered his hand to the former ice boy. He sniffled, took his hand and slid down the pole. Akaashi and Red Paws slid down as well to see a police car with two officers in it, who escorted ice boy in and drove off, maybe to interrogate him or bring him home.

Akaashi's collar beeped and Red dragged him into an alleyway so they won't catch anymore attention. He then piped up, "You should go Silver, you could de-transform anytime soon we both don't want that."

Akaashi smiled and nodded, but before Red Paws could run away, Akaashi asked, "Hey uhm.. You seemed to know more about this super hero stuff then I do so... Can you meet up here so I can ask some questions about being a superhero?" Akaashi's choker beeped again.

Red Paws grinned before answering, "Totally! We could go to an abandoned theme park i found in the woods to practice! 3.30 PM sounds good?"

Akaashi thought about it, his volleyball practice end on 3 PM, so he could immediately run here after that. So he said, "Sure, see ya tomorrow"

And they go out their separate way

----------
A/N
SDJSJDJSJSJS SORRY THIS IS SHORT