Chapter IV

The next day, Akaashi was woken up by the sound of pans clattering in the kitchen. Groggily, he sat up on his bed, thinking about what happened yesterday.

"Was it all a dream? Am I really a superhero now? Is Tokyo okay? How about Red Paws?"

A million questions runs through his head. He groaned as the sound of clattering increased, rubbing his eyes and taking his baseball bat, he trotted down, ready to whack whoever snuck in.

To his surprised, it was Azul, the little owl he saw yesterday, the spirite that guards his animus. The kitchen was a mess, food ingredients everywhere, along with  pans and pots that scattered around the floor. Azul himself was flying around the kitchen, looking as if he's trying to cook something in panic.

Akaashi chuckled before leaning against the kitchen counter, "Having some trouble? Azul?"

Azul whipped around facing him, his face blushing with embarrassment. "Akaashi-san! UH-- i--"

Akaashi chuckled once more while gathering the scattered pots and pans. "Were you trying to cook something?"

Azul smiled sheepishly, landing on top of Akaashi's head, "Yeah, but as you can see, i failed miserably"

Akaashi laughed out loud this time. Akaashi then offered to cook for the both of them. Azul just agreed eagerly.

After taking a shower and cleaning up the mess Azul made, Akaashi whipped up a simple breakfast for them both, two bacon and egg sandwich along with a glass of orange juice. Classic.

Finishing his breakfast, he looked at the clock, 6:30 AM. Still early, so he decided to talk to Azul about what happened.

"So... What am I supposed to do Azul?" Akaashi asked.

He's still pretty confused and freaked out by this whole, 'suddenly became a superhero' fiasco, so he need some guide what to do now. Azul answered, "We still don't know this villain's identity, so all we can do now is to protect Tokyo."

Akaashi hummed, unconsciously playing with his choker. All of this superhero thing is making him confused, how is he supposed to protect Tokyo while keeping up his studies, attending practice, and spend time with his boyfriend? He can only hope he can manage this, otherwise, Tokyo might be doomed...

-------

"AKAAASHEEE!" 

Akaashi was immediately greeted by a hug as he walked through the school gates. Akaashi just smiled softly and hug back, "Hello Bokuto-san" 

Bokuto grinned as he linked his arm with Akaashi's, blabbering about his morning. Then, his eyes shined before asking, "Akaashi, did you watched the news yesterday??" Akaashi just shook his head and Bokuto Continued, "There's superheroes in Tokyo! Two of them 'Kaashi! I think their name was.. uuuh.. Chicken Wings and Red Waws!"

Akaashi stifled a laugh, "Uhm.. I think you mean Silver Wings and Red Paws?"                                        "Yeah! That!" Bokuto smiled, "They're so awesomeee! They have wings and cat ears and tails and they can run super fast- Like Woooosh!" From then, Bokuto continued to ramble about how awesome those superhero are, while Akaashi was stifling his laughter all the way to their class. 

Reaching Akaashi's class, Bokuto kissed him goodbye before sprinting to class. And in class, i kid you not, everyone was talking about the new superheroes while Akaashi listened while either stifling a laugh or cringing.

People were talking about how awesome they are, picking their favorite between the two, and making theories. Akaashi just screamed internally while listening to those stupid conversation.

Then, class start and end in a blink of an eye. Before he know it, Akaashi was already at lunch, sitting alone on his table. He had always liked being alone, it always gives him space to think and gives him peace.

He was munching on his lunch silently when a few of his friend from class sat along his table. They chatted a little bit as they eat, discussing various topics, from home works, their friends and teachers, and even their love life (Yeah, they're pretty close). Some people would complimented his new choker, but the topic would always settled on the 'new superheroes of Tokyo'.

Akaashi just stayed silent during that conversation

-------
A/N
Sorry this is so short ❤️