You dont love me ?

Emily's pov /
I was sitting in my room while waiting for Ali it's something she had to ask me and plus she was spending the night I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the doorbell here it goes I go downstairs and open the door she looks so pretty .

"Hi" she said softly while walking in I nodded at her I shut the door and signaled for her to follow me upstairs I led her to my room when we got in she on the window seat as I sat on my bed we sat in a good silence for a minute until she sighs and looked up at me.

"Do you love me ?" She blurted out I was shocked but i nodded before speaking.

"Yes ali I lov-" I stared but she cut me off.

" no em do you love me love me?" She asked I was caught off guard.

"No" I said she nodded as tears formed in her eyes I immediately felt guilty why did I say that ofc I loved her I mean I have since 8th grade she stood up and took her bag.

"Where you going ?" I asked softly she turned and whiped her tears.

" to shower uhh where am I sleeping?" She said her voice cracking and shaking omg what did I do

" you can sleep in here with me if you want ?" I say she nods before walking out I sigh and get up and changed I lay back down and just think of a way to let her know I do love her .

ALISON POV/
She doesn't love me ....that hurts but ig I just have to move on with her as friends ...I sigh and get out of the shower I put my clothes on and grab my bag and walk back into her room she was in bed reading she saw me and and scooted it over I smiled a bit and got in bed with her slowly I turned the other way and closed my eyes I heard her sigh and put her book down and turn off the light I felt her breathe on my neck I closed my eyes and pretend to be sleep next thing I know I feel her hand under my chein she turns my head and leans down and kisses me I immediately kiss her back but then I remembered she does not feel the same I pull away she looks at me confused still leaning over me still close as ever her nose on my her hand still on my chein.

"We can't do this " I whisper softly to her she sighs .

"Why?" She says softly but confused.

"Because you don't love me " I whisper again

" I do love you I love you love you " she said smiling

"You do ?" I said smiling growing on my face she nods I smile widely she kisses my nose and capture my lips with hers .