PS5

Alison POV/
The past 2 months have been rough Emily broke up with me because I had no time for her anymore she accused me of cheating cus of all the extra work I have been putting in to buy her the new ps5 she has a new girl sb named maya but I guess it's nothing real cus she text me every night still saying she loves me and when be ready when I am so today is the day I get my baby back I arrive at her house with the ps5 I stand at her door and put the game on the side so she doesn't suspect anything I ring the doorbell twice I hear footsteps come down the the door flys open to Emily she is in grey sweats with boxers you can see and her white Nike sports bra with wet hair I guess she just got out the shower.

"Ali ? What you doing ?" She says shocked and confused cus I haven't been over here since she broke up with me which it really hurt.

"Just needed to give you something and get you back is anyone home ?" I say softly I see her blush but only for a second.

"No nobody wanna come in ?" She asked I shake my head no she gives me a confused look.

"I came to give you something which took me really long and worked my ass off to get it remeber you broke up with me cus you thought I was cheating ?" I say looking down but look back up meeting her gaze she looks down and nod i sigh which cause her to meet my eyes again I grab the game and hold it out for her her eyes widen as she takes it from me slowly.

"Ali ?" She whispers in shock I smile at her she puts it down and pulls me into a long loving hug which I don't mind I mean I did miss being with her she pulls away and look at me with tears I tilt my head over I'm confused.

"What's wrong bab- Emily ?" I correct myself softly she just takes my hand while looking down at me.

"I-I was so horrible to you...I just broke your heart like it was nothing...and you pay me back with gifts when I should be the one paying you back with my love and heart...im so sorry Ali....will you forgive me ? And if so ...f-friends ?" She says softly when she says friends my face drops I pull away from her she sniffles and give me a confused/pleasing look.

"I forgive you Emily" I say softly on the edge of tears .

"Then what's wrong ?" She say clearly still confused I sigh.

"But you just wanna be ...friends and I don't know if I could do that.." I say looking down she is slicent for a moment.

"Oh I just said friends cus I thought you..." she trails off tears fall from my eyes I shake my head no I know what she meant she thought i just wanted to be friends so she thought she would beat me to it before I said it well I don't wanna be just friends.

"Ohhh ok well then come here"she says laughing softly I smile and go into her arms meeting her lips I smile in the kiss the I remember..maya I pull away quickly.

"Wait...what about maya ?" I say already panicking she grabs my waist and pull me into her holding me tightly while looking into my eyes our foreheads connected.

"She was just a friend i promise nothing happened she knew what we had was real she just was being a friend i promise babygirl you are my one and only" she says softly every word looking in my eyes I smile and nod which she returned and lean in our lips connect again.