INTRODUCTION

Anupreet/anu/you= (MAIN FEMALE LEAD) '''A heart broken but strong girl.Who is living her life only for her mother and her dancing talent. She thinks that all men are the same because she saw her father divorcing her mother for another woman. He handled her mother and herself in this situation. But, her heart was broken again when her lover also left her for another girl. Just because, that you would not want to full filled your lover wild wishes.'''

Ms.preet/mummy=(your mother) A pretty, charming and adorable divorcy independent lady. Who just live life for you and loves you alot.she is the manager in a multinational company since divorce.she never get to stopped you to get to fly in the open sky.even, she supports you alot in your dancing talent.

Aunty Jennifer= She is an old aged widow woman who lives in Goa and your mother's friends mother.she had helped you both alot in your hard time.she loves you like her child.

Kanika/kannu=(Nischay's love interest) She had been your friend from class 3 to 10, but after that both of you separated and you moved to Goa and you lost contact with her. Because of which you did not know about her at all that she is Nischay's girlfriend.

Dipak/dipu=(your ex) He is a "ek number Ka harami manoos" guy.Who was with you only for your body and when you did not fulfill his wild wishes, he left you and caught another girl.

Lucky='''yeh Zara thoda khaas character hai iske baare mein story mein hi pata chalega'''😁😁😁

Abhishek/Abhi=(MAIN MALE LEAD)''' He is Nischay's brother and a sweet, innocent, kindhearted and good guy. Who is different from other men.[hn, mere wala alag hai] He is new on YouTube. so, you don't know about him that he is brother of nischay.

Devika=She is a cruel and evil-tempered girl but no one knows about her this side everyone thinks that she is very pretty, charming and well mannered girl. She knows the Malhan family because she is theire family friend from harsh jiju side. Basically, she is distant relative of harsh jiju.

Karunesh=(Devika's brother) He is also a very smart and vicious minded boy like his sister.Since, he has seen you. he become crazy about your beauty. He had been fell in love with your external beauty not your nature.he just wanted to spend a night with you and want to fulfill his wild wishes.

•••••Supporting characters•••••

Dimple aunty

Divyansh Bhai

Nischay Bhai

Harsh jiju

Prerna didu