bitter distances

{RECAP:- Yarr.... Itti der se likhne ki koshish Kar rahi hoon par Nahi Likha jaa Raha Rona aa Raha hai. Aap log jakar khud padh lo na plzz🥺🥺🥺}

[It was Sunday morning and as usual, Aunty Fernandez went out to church early this morning. Because of what happened last night, you had slept tiredly and had not yet woken up.You heard someone ringing your door bell But you ignored it while thinking that Aunty Fernandez will open the door but she was not at home, which is why you had to get up. you grabbed your phone for seeing that what's the time ??? it was 11 o'clock And you had a bad headech. Your face had turned Pale and eyes had turned red due to crying and looked swollen.You moved from your bed angrily and came out to see where is aunty Fernandez but you realized that it's Sunday and she was habituated to go church every Sunday.finally, you opened the door.there was Abhishek on the other side of the door. As soon as you saw him you slammed the door on his face.he begged you to open the door from other side of closed door. Finally, you opened the door and start shouting at him]

You:(shouting) kya Chahiye tumhe??? Kyu peeche pade ho mere???

Abhishek:(begging)plz... Anu meri ek Baar Baat sun lo. Mein.....(you interrupted)

You:(Shouting)Mujhe Kuch Nahi Sunna. Tumhe kya Lagta hai tum mujhe apni Mithi baton mein phasa loge???Nahi!! mein ab tumhari baton mein Nahi aaongi. Meine sab Kuch apni aankho se Dekha hai tum Bhi doosre ladko ki Tarah nikle dhokhebaz. Jao jakar raho us apni Devika ke pass......(he interrupted)

Abhishek:(shouting)Anu!!! Please ek Baar Baat to sun lo wo sab misunderstanding thi please try to understand that.....(you interrupted)

You:(broken) seriously?? You expect me to Try to understand???  Humara relation koi App ya feature Nahi tha ki 7 day free trial or agar Accha Nahi laga to switch to another.

Abhishek:(sigh) AHH!!! Anu!! Tum kya bol rahi ho Kahan ki baat Kahan lekar...... (You interrupted)

You:(shouted) please!! Stop saying me Anu tum yeh right kho chuke ho Mr. Abhishek Malhan. Mujhe Kuch Nahi Sunna......(aunty Fernandez came and stopped you and ask)

Aunty Fernandez: what happened my dear??? Why are you shouting so much?? Have you both not sorted the last night's issues till now ???

Abhishek:see!! aunty Fernandez Anu meri baat.....(you interrupted)

You:(to aunty) Aunty Fernandez andar chalo aur apna luggage pack karna start Karo hum Aaj hi Faridabad ke liye Nikal rahe hai.

Abhishek:(nervous) what?? Nahi Anu plzz.....(You interrupted)

You:(Showing yourself mentally strong) aunty fernandez !! Please come in fastly. We have to reach by noon. so that, we can do some settlement there for our living.

Aunty Fernandez:(Trying to keep you both together) but my child itna dur kyu Jana hai hum yahin.....(you interrupted)

You:(groaning voice) We have to go so far so that some anti-social elements of society do not bother us and we can live our lives peacefully.

(you about to going inside while slamming the door on his face but he grabbed your wrist and again try to gave his explanation But you released your hand while jerking and go inside furiously, while saying that:-"Abhishek!! it's over now, do not try to follow me."you slammed the door on his face. He kneeled down and cry bitterly.Meanwhile, aunty Fernandez try to stop you packing your stuff.)