he also betrayed me

{RECAP:- So, Both of you had spend quality time together of new year Eve but on the next morning Devika came at Abhishek place and invite you both for karunesh birthday party.But both of them had a plan to create something scene in this birthday party, so that distances and misunderstandings can come in both of you.}

[The day was passing smoothly, both of you were happy in your loving life, Aunty Fernandez had returned from Goa. It was the morning of Karunesh's birthday.Someone rang you doorbell, aunty Fernandez were busy making breakfast and you were getting ready for school.You open the door and saw karunesh at door.after seeing him you got scared and nervous and calling aunty Fernandez by shouting her name. Lucky was also there who started barking on him badly. Karunesh try to calms him by giving him biscuits]

You:(stuttering) T... Tum.. tum yahan Dekho mein akeli Nahi hoon lucky tumhe kaccha chaba Jayega, aunty Fernandez Bhi yahin......(he interrupted)

Karunesh:(calming you)Anupreet ji!! Listen, calm down. I .. I just come here just for apologize to you for that day.i am really sorry anupreet ji for that day really I'm feeling very......(you interrupted)

You: really!! What do you think about me that I'm stupid ?? I know......(he interrupted)

Karunesh:(holding your hand) believe me anupreet......(you pulled your hand)

You:(angry) how dare you to touch me??? I'm gonna kill you. I will started shouting if you are not going from there in a minutes.

Lucky:(barking +Growl) grrrr... bhaw.... Bhawww grr....

Karunesh:(hands up) ohk!! Ohk!! I am going but anupreet ji mein sach mein badal Gaya hoon Aapka us din Ka thappad mujhe abhi Bhi Yaad hai Aap hi Socho agar mein vahi karunesh hota to kabka Aapke Saath Kuch Kar chuka hota but ab jab mein friendship Karna Chahta hoon to Aap mujhse naraz hai koi baat Nahi mein jaa Raha hoon meri birthday party mein zaroor ana mujhe Accha lagega. Bye...!!

{And he started going but you stopped him while thinking that "why not lets give him a second chance" he stopped and seeing you in sentiment}

You:see karunesh!! I do not easily trust anyone again, I need proof to believe again on someone, but I am believing you without any proof. Please don't break my believe.friends???(You put your hand forward for friendship)

Karunesh:(happily) sach?? Aapne mujhe maaf Kar Diya. I promise esi Galti Kabhi Nahi hogi.
(In mind) aahh!! She started believing on me. Ab bus devika Didi Ka plan successful ho Jaye!!

(you nodded your head in yes. Meantime, Abhishek came downstairs from his house.He ask karunesh what he is doing here. He replied that he came to remembering you both about his birthday party.)

Abhishek:Anu!! Aaj school Nahi jaana

You:ohh!! Hn,mein to pehle se hi late hoon 🤯🤯🤯Abhii... Plz Aaaj phir se drop Kar do mujhe

Karunesh:(laughing) you both countinue, mein chalta hoon bye!!

Karunesh's p.o.v:-"countinue my foot!! You bloody girl. Tum hi ho na wo jiski wajah se meri pyari Didi ko is Abhishek ne reject Kiya hai?? Meri Didi Ka Dil toda meri Didi ko rulaya Ab Ise hi tumhari nazro mein Girayeinge hum dono Bhai bhn milkar. Buss Didi Ka plan successful ho Jaye Phir aayega Maza to jab tum is Abhishek Ka chehra Bhi dekhna Bhi Pasand Nahi karogi.maza to Aaj Raat ki party mein aayega "