103🍀

I was flying.  The familiar touch of the wind touched my skin.  The wind ruffled my hair, splitting it to the sides.  My pajamas were also blown away by the wind. I felt this familiar fear.  I saw that familiar scared face of my hyung.  I heard his cry and scream.  And that's what WOKE me up from this nightmare.

Abruptly sitting up on the hotel bed, I  began to take deep breaths. searched frantically for one painting and only seeing it did I begin to calm down. The sight of my boyfriend asleep with a calm expression on his face made me feel calm.  I sighed, straightening my hair and got up silently from the bed.  I took a bottle of orange juice prepared earlier from the table next to me and went out onto the balcony.

The American starry night greeted me with its calm melancholy.  We have been in the states since this morning, and I already loves the atmosphere.  But i also was running out of Seoul air. I rested my hands on the balustrade of the balcony and looked straight ahead.  I was really glad where Shownu chose the hotel.  You could easily see the beaches and the calm ocean.  It was a bit like the sights they had in Jeju. I unscrewed the juice bottle and sighed at the feeling of the cold drink.

This was what i needed after all this nightmare.  My nights had been rough lately.  On orders from doctor, I stopped using drugs and woke up in the middle of the night.  At first it was waking up screaming, crying, but now i found a point where I can calm down without waking the people around me.

A sudden feeling of warmth and strong arms stopped my stream of thoughts about the sounds the waves make, giving me a pleasant moment

-You will catch a cold, maybe it's warm in Los Angeles, but your immunity blows me to the shoulder-the elder laughed

-I didn't mean to wake you, sorry

-What do you mean, you didn't want to wake me?  I sensed your absence immediately

-You know me so well?

-That too, and you can cling to me like a koala during sleep

-Fact-laughed

-How are you?

-Okay hyung only

-Css-shuts me-I know but don't think about it, focus on where we are.  In the United States, the wolf.  Tomorrow we are seeing my sister and Ollie and after tomorrow we have funmetting

-Sometimes I don't believe it all sounds like this, yes

-Amazing

- Incredibly scary Jooheon

-I know what you're scared of, but you're doing everything right.  In small steps forward

-And what if one day I will step backwards-I asks and the older one hugs me even tighter

-That's your boyfriend will help you move your foot in the right direction Kyuna-he says kissing the back of my head-Exactly the same as he does now.