Chapter 15:

it seemed like forever, but scarlet seen a house behind some trees.
"is that your home?" scarlet said pointing at the house.
"yup." ben said as he opened the door, jesturing for scarlet to enter.
"why, thank you my good gentleman." scarlet said bowing as she entered the house.
"why, your welcome my good madam." ben said in a british accent and followed scarlet inside.
the house looked old from the outside, but the inside looked like a regular log cabbin. but it had legend of zelda stuff everywere. scarlet gasped and looked around at all of the stuff.
"i think im in heaven..." scarlet said picking up a legend of zelda blanket, and ploped down on a brown couch, ben sitting next to her.
"wanna watch a scary movie?" ben said sitting up and turning on a horror movie on the tv that was sitting near the couch.
"yes please!" scarlet said happily as she cuddled up with ben, and watched as the movie started.

the movie was half way through, as scarlet was dozing off into bens chest. ben chuckled, and put a hand on scar's waist. scarlet seemed to not care, and allowed bens hand to rest on her. but bens hand slit further, and further down her waist, making its way to her backside.
"ben, not right now." scarlet lazily said as she snuggled into bens warm chest.
"and why not?" ben said griping her ass. scarlet squeaked, as ben clamped down on her butt.
"ben im sleepy, thats why." she said, lazily trying to shove him off.
"thats not gonna work." ben chuckled as he brung his arm towards scarlets back, and under her shirt.
"ben, what if somebody sees?" scarlet said still trying to make ben stop what he was doing.
"were out in the middle of the fricken woods! i doubt that anyone would wonder back this far." he said as he unhooked scarlets bra, making scarlet jump up in surprise.
"oh good, your up now." he said as he puched scarlet back down, and smerked at her half asleep face.
"lets make a deal." ben said, his face closing in on hers, making scarlet turn away shyley.
'what kind of deal?" scarlet said pushing him off, and getting up.
"as long as your under my roof, you have to follow my rules." he said as he crossed his arms, the smerk still plastured on his face.
"well, what kind of rules are we talking about?"
 scarlet said, crossing her arms, and tilting her head.
"rule number 1: i do what i want, whenever i want." ben said
"uh, ok?" scarlet said confused "this is your house so that rule kinda already is aplied."
"to you." ben finished, as he crawled on scarlet, making her slide down. ben put his hands on either side of scarlets head. and leaned in
"rule number 2?" scarlet said, pushing ben off again.
"you have to follow everything i tell you, or youll meet a terible fate." ben said, his eyes glowing dark.
scarlet backed away, startled as bens voice got deeper as he said fate.
ben chuckled and leaned in towards scarlet "your cute when your scared." ben said as his eyes drew blood, making scarlet even more startled.
"ben s-stop!" scarlet said, closing her eyes and looking away. ben got up.
"so, do agree with my rules?" ben said turning towards scarlet with a stern face.
'y-yes, yes i do." scarlet said, as she layed on the other side of the couch.
"hey, who said we were ever done playing?" ben said as he crawled behind scarlet, and started to take her shirt off. scarlet closed her eyes.
 "aww, why are you closing your eyes?" ben said turning scarlets face torwards his.
"i would of never of thought that i would be making out with ben drowned." scarlet chuckled, and looked bat ben.
"it must be souch a honor!" ben said saluting starlet. scarlet giggled, and hugged ben.
"your cute ben." she said, but quickly covered her mouth as soon as she said it.
"woah woah woah! wait. so YOU think im cute?" ben said pointing towards himself, and gasped.
"you dont say?" ben said chuckleing, "i knew that from the first day i met you!" ben said ruffleing scarlets hair. scarlet just hugged ben tighter.
"well yeah, your funny and cute. the two best things a guy could ever have!" she said as she reached down, and grabbed bens shirt, pulling it up and over his head.
"AND." she said running a finger over his chest. "has great abbs!" she said hugging ben once more.
"w-well i dont know about that..." ben said putting a hand behind his head.
"you do too! see." scarlet said putting a hand on his chest, making him shiver from her cold hand on his bare skin.
"hey i have an idea." ben said pulling away from scarlet.
"and what would that be benny?" scarlet said with a happy face ,ben just glared at her.
"but dont call me, benny." he said with a stern face.
"oh ok, benny boo." scarlet said, and tried to stop herself from laughing at her own remark.
"you shouldnt have done that..." ben said as he grabbed scarlets arms, and pinned them down with one hand, and with the other, carefully moved his hand down her waist, towards her front side, making her shiver.
"b-ben stop. im sorry ok?" scarlet said squerming under his grasp.
"its too late for sorrys." he said as he started to take off her pants, revealing her green triforce underwear.