Chap. 7 part 2

"Turn around" Marlene said with worry and disgust

He immediately turned around,

Marlene sigh dramatically, her friends gave her an amused look

and when the cart stopped at last beside a small door in the passage wall, Hagrid got out and had to lead against the wall to stop his knees from trembling.
Griphook unlocked the door. A lot of green smoke came billowing out, and as it cleared, Harry gasped. Inside we mounds of gold coins. Columns of silver. Heaps of little bronze Knuts.
"All yours," smiled Hagrid.
All Harry's--- it was incredible. He wanted to share it with the Dursley's but this are wizarding money, they won't have any use for it.

"Right, also... how much of a different is muggle gold to goblin gold?" Arthur asked

"Well, it's so different that its almost an unknown particle. Some scientist or muggles who noticed it got taken by the ministry and obliviate them." Timothy replied knowing that Lily might not know it.

Arthur nodded in awe.

Harry piled a few of it into a bag, knowing that his Aunt will buy all his school stuff.
"The gold ones are Galleons," he explained. "Seventeen silver Sickles to a Galleon and twenty-nine Knuts to a Sickle, are you sure you'll only take a few?" Harry nodded, Hagrid turned to Griphook. Vault seven hundred and thirteen now, please, and can we go more slowly?"
"One speed only," said Griphook.
They were going even deeper now and gathering speed. The air became colder and colder as they hurtled round tight corners. They went rattling over an underground ravine, and Harry leaned over the side to try to see what was down at the dark bottom, but Hagrid groaned and pulled him back by the scruff of his neck.

"That's dangerous! Why can't the goblins fix it?" Lily said

"They're idiots" Walglburga wisely responded

Vault seven hundred and thirteen had no keyhole.
"Stand back," said Griphook importantly. He stroked the door gently with one of his long fingers and it simply melted away.
"If anyone but a Grngotts goblin tried that, they'd be sucked through the door and trapped in there," said Griphook

"Is that true?" Regulus asked his father

"No one is an idiot to try it but I think it's true." Orion replied.

"How often do you check to see if anyone's inside?" Harry asked.
"About once every ten years," said Griphook with a rather nasty grin.

"And that is not real. But I think once some idiot tries to get inside they might wait for 12-15 years till they open it." Orion thought out loud and many shivered.

Something really extraordinary had to be inside this top security vault, Harry was sure, and he leaned forward eagerly, expecting to see fabulous jewels at the very least--- but at first he thought it was empty.
Then he noticed a grubby little package wrapped up in brown paper lying on the floor. Hagrid picked it up and tucked it deep inside his coat. Harry longed to know what it was, but knew better than to ask.

"Such a good boy he is" Lily cooed.

"Why can't he just ask, Hagrid accidently responds." James said and Lily glared at him

"Come on, back in this infernal cart, and don't talk to me on the way back, it's best if I keep me mouth shut," said Hagrid.
One wild cart ride later the four of them stood blinking in the sunlight outside Gringotts. Harry didn't know where to run first, there many shops he wanted to see.