Chap. 5

Chapter 4- Cokeworth

"Chapter four already?"

   "Did you apologise?" Harry demanded and Aunt Petunia looked up at her. "I promised to myself before that I will apologise to her face to face when their war is over. Even though we did reconcile after our fathers-- your grandfathers-- death I haven't properly apologised---message each other carefully once a week."

"D-daddy died?" Lily whispered in horror while still hugging James- snuggling more likely-

"Jesus Christ, mum grandpa died when you were 18. You mistreated Aunt Lily for seven years?" Dudley asked Aunt Petunia, she nodded. Harry don't know how to react, Aunt Petunia raised him well for years even if she is rarely there she did her best to spoil the four of them.

"So your sister is still being mean to you?" Marlene demanded, a little angry that Lily his this to her and Alice. Lily nodded holding James tightly, who can't even grin because of knowing that Lily is hated by her sister. He just patted her head, not really knowing what to do.

Euphimia shaked Fleamont, the couple are internally squealing

"Why didn't you apologise to her at her wedding or maybe even yours?" Devina asked. "It's their time of war and they are losing Devina, we can't go to her wedding and neither can they. It's already risky that we are writing letters to each other."

The adult witch and wizards agreed, at a time of war every reckless thing you do is dangerous.

She reasoned and Harry felt satisfied, he knows that his Aunt Petunia's pride is not to be messed of. He can imagine that happening. "You never went to mums birthday?" Harry asked trying to change the subject. Aunt Petunia bitterly shrugged "No, and I was force to make Yvonne my maid of honor."

Lily gasped, taking Petunia's words seriously. Minerva who knows the muggle tradition and looked at Lily sympathetically.

"Maid of honor?" Alice asked and Lily turned around confused. "Wedding, Maid of honor, Best man, bridesmaids, grooms men? Is wizard wedding different?" Lily asked

"Yes... what are those titles?" Marlene asked equally as confused.

"Hmm, it actually depends on who's marrying. I can't describe it properly." Lily said, Marlene and Alice pouted.

"What is the wizarding wedding?" A teenage girl voice asked the trio. They turned and saw a beautiful timid looking girl with jet black hair and black shinning eyes, she is wearing a muggle outfit and a cape made of fur.

"My name is Mia Quinn by the way." the girl smiled "Are you a muggle?" Walburga asked with a disgust and Mia frown at the tone.

"No... actually I'm not even mortal like you guys." Mia snorted with laughter and looked directly at Marlene and Alice. "Well?" she asked curiously.

"Uhh, the wedding had two celebration. The main and the secondary, in the main everyone will be sitting in a floating chair as the bride walk with the groom towards the aisle. When both couples reach the front their will be a latin chant that will be heard from a spell. That spell will be casted by the parents. And when its done the couples friends will put a spell confetti that has a symbol of both wizard and witches. Both will intertwine their wands and kiss. The chairs will slowly go down and everyone will stand and cheer for the two." Marlene said dreamily, dreaming for a handsome man kissing her.

"Huh, both will walk to the aisle?" Lily asked.

"The Muggleborn wedding is different though. The girl will be wearing a muggle white dress or.. gown? I don't know the difference walking in the aisle alone or with their parents. They will hold hands to the whole main ceremony and the one doing the chant is your friends, at least that is my wedding." Andromeda said giddily grinning from ear to ear and Narcissa slowly looked at her with disbelief,but a part of her wanted to go to her wedding.