Samantha's POV

The day is too bright for me to go have a first day of college. Things were so bad in some years but now atleast I have a different peaceful new life or may be new friends...
"You might be in my class? Hi I'm Arihaan Chakrabarty. English major"

I heard someone & looked for the person behind me. A tall,dark, quiet muscley boy. His face has a bookish vibe, very impressive.

"Yeah! Samantha, Samantha Sengupta"
I replied with a smile and a handshake.

"I know, your name was in 3rd in list. So... have you already taken the schedule of class?" He asked me and i was lost in his soft voice. So gentle,calm!

"Umm..yeah,noh I....I haven't yet. Have you?" I was so embarrassed as he caught my trembling voice.

"No,lets go then" he added with a bright smile.

We were done attending two classes. In class we met another person, a girl with fair skin tone & very energetic personality.

We went to the cafeteria and was ordering.

"Have u guys seen our student union head? He is so so handsome. But his personality is a little odd and rude but attractive! Evry department girl has an eye on him" said Suchorita, the new frnd almost jumping.

We were not interested listening this topic so i rolled my eyes and Arihaan smirked.
But just then something caught our attention.......
A boy was beaten by a tall boy and a group of his friends were around him. They all looked so furious and angry at that moment. I couldn't see his face because his back was facing me.

The crowd on that spot was trembling in fear.
" Why isn't anyone stopping him? We should complain immediately " I stood up.
"No, No dont u dare do it, sit here and act like nothing happened" Arihaan stated tensedly.
"But why? How can we?" I was confused.
"Because he is the Union Leader. And this college is his Father's. He owns so much money and contacts ans gangs. He can do anything if he want to. If he want something or someone, he'll get it" Suchorita explained
"but he doesn't love anyone, he just sleeps. Look how his personality attracts everyone."

Then the boy and his friends turned and entered the cafe. Everyone was lowing there head, but I wanted to see his face. Because his nonfacey intro made me hate him. I hate him.

But... he faced me just then. Dark brown eyes, sharp jaw, perfect beard, tall handsome tough faced man. He and his friends sat on a table facing us. He was staring at me everytime every sec. I was scared, I wanted to move from there but...couldn't. I started to pretend chatting wd my group.

Next chapter will be uploaded soon.let me know if you r liking my writing cz its my first time pls keep reading
Thankyou

Please keep reading