CHAPTER 4

Late Afternoon, Prikash Little Dinner.

"Ohh Mrs Sakshi, you are still here." Khushi asked shocked, it was almost closing time.

Sakshi smiled at her.

"Yes dear, I need to speak with your boss." She said in a serious tone and khushi frowned.

"You didn't like the food? Or someone gave you a wrong order." She said anxiously.

"Relax dear, I have an offer to make." She shrugged.

"Oh okay, Maya come here." Khushi gestured her and she automatically sped up to her.

"Mam please follow me." She said, they went through a hidden stairs and climb it till they reached the second floor, Khushi knocked the door and Mrs Priya came out.

"Khushi? Who are those?" She asked confused.

"Hello dear,I need to talk to you agently." Sakshi said and Priya frowned.

She knew Mrs Sakshi as a regular in their restaurant but meeting up with her? She led them to her home and gave them couch to sit.

"Let me get straight to what brought me here." Sakshi tone of voice changed and khushi shivered. Maya just rubbed Khushi's finger and smiled.

"My son wants a restaurant that would supply food for his cafeteria in his office. And needed quality food and a respectable and competent restaurant. I know you won't belief it but my mom used to bring me here when I was little, the time your grandma and mother use to run it. I have tasted the food and I liked it. Even for the past two years the food tastiness it's extra delicious." She said and it shocked Mrs Priya.

"The problem it's we cannot carry the food there since we don't have enough resources for delivery." Mrs Priya spoke.

"Don't worry you can let one of your chefs to be at the company, the only thing the person needs to do it's buy food stuffs and cook in the cafeteria. The person would work for you but still under his company." She said

"Ohh, I do not know anything about contract." Mrs Priya said scratching the back of her head.

"It's a ten year contract, the company would provide money for ingredients, the only thing you need it's give them good food and be competent. Every month they would give your worker 20 lahk and since it's a yearly budget, they pay you 2crore. " She said smiling.

"WHATT!!!"Khushi and Mrs Priya said at the same time.

"It's it little I can make him increase it." Sakshi said and Mrs Priya gasped, khushi was surprised.

"No dear, it's too much. The only thing we are responsible it's only cooking and they would just pay our restaurant like that and even the chef, it's too much." She whispered.

"Don't worry Mrs priya, he wouldn't even notice it, I mean you get what am saying?" She asked and she nodded, she wasn't dumb to know.

"Then khushi would go right khushi?" Mrs Priya said and khushi gasped.

"Me?" She asked in disbelief

"Yes dear, it can help you since you need tuition fee for you and payal and besides you are very good cook, this one does not need you to think, it's an opportunity. If you are worried about us we can hire few hands and you can visit us on Saturdays. What do you say? Yes! Accepted." Mrs priya concluded.