NOT AN UPDATE

Hello guys my apologies for not updating all the time. Just wanted to let you know my sandwich programme lectures starts ending of July to early October and I would like to inform you ahead in case you don't hear from me. I would try my possible best to update. Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting on my story.

And please to all the online English professors I'm not perfect so if you see mistakes in my previous work is normal, we all aren't perfect even you! aren't perfect so enough with the corrections.

And to add it all with regards to HIS HEALER Prito being Akash cousin and  they getting married is my choice, my book, my characters, my plot, my choice of words, I choose on how to manipulate them. If you add up my story and read first five chapters and you don't like it I beg no hard feeling delete it, period! but don't start pointing out how bad it is and how I should have done this. My dear if you hate the book, delete it but don't crash on me. Sometimes is painful to crack your brain and take time out of your busy schedule to write your hard work for someone to speak shit to you, it's painful fam. Please deciest to it.

Thank you all for your love and support fam. Really appreciate, I promise to update within this week again, my eyes are drooping and by strict mother is complaining why i'm on my phone at 10:57pm. Got to go.

Rashida Nagumsi 😊💓💓❤️