Give Up

Sitting on the middle table eating cake.
The two boys are quietly eating besides Kei.

The guests slowly arrive.

Aurora and Faye receives the guests with twitching smile.

The maids and the waiters help the guests to their seats.

If not for Faye and Aurora intervention, Kei wouldn't even designate a seat for them and just 'sit anywhere'.

The three Goddesses at school came first. They don't want to come later.

They know that Kei is the Wilderburg's illegitimate son but to see Aurora and Faye here shows their support to Kei and made the three feel more aware how incredible is Kei's background.

They are shy to see the two superstars dress up so well.
Though they are also wearing dress, it just some dress thoughlessly picked since....the occasion is just 'eating' Kei's cooking.

"Kei, why is there a catering? Didn't you say you just want to cook something?" Arabelle asks.

"Yeah. And your sisters are so dazzling." Girly can't help but look back.

Kei frowns.
"I knew it. They are scaring the guests."

"It's Kei's birthday!" Asher said announce.
"I give him a gift."
But he didn't say what gift.
He is proud that only him and Jack gave Kei a present.

"BIRTHDAY?!!" The three are so shock they look weirdly at Kei.

Kei blushes a bit.
"Just go and eat."

"You!"Michelle sighs.

The three looks troubled.
They didn't come empty handed but all they bring are not appropriate as the Wilderburg's heir birthday present!
Their family will really grill them.

Michelle put down a strawberey strup pancake.
"I...I bring it for you. I thought...since we are here to eat I'll bring something for you to try too."
Shamefully blushes.
"Happy birthday Kei."

Kei greedily snatches the pancake.
This is different from Jeremy's pancake.
Those pancake are sweet and refreshing but the sugar is just an adequate amount.
But this here looks like it is drifting with honey!

"I like it. Thanks."

Remembering how Jeremy refused to bring him pancakes this sweet he really feel that he has been suppressed so much by a man who is pursuing him unknowingly.

Kei suddenly smiles.

"I bring stomachache medicine." Girly grins and put the stomach medicine with a ribbon on it.
"Happy birthday Kei."

It was a gift to make fun of Kei but now she feel terrible.

Kei nods.
"You are well prepared."

"Idiot!" Girly blushes.

"I bring pure grape juice. I remember you said you don't drink so I find some juice for you." Arabelle also put the grape juice bottle with a ribbon on it.
"Happy birthday." She sighs.

Kei eyes dilated.
He called a maid to bring six wine glass and put 4 to 5 pieces of ice cubes on it.

He opened the grape juice and share the juice to everyone.

"Go, you three get food then we will chat." Kei said.

The three goddesses look a bit weirdly at Kei but then they all stand up and walk to get food.
There is no need to wait for all the guests to arrive.

Eat when you arrive and chat.
Then when you have enough fun, go home.

This is the real birthday party in Kei's experience.