Chapter 1 - Their thing

I do not own any of NCIS: LA or the characters go to producers.

After ice skating and having their 'talk' Kensi and Deeks went out with their team, Michelle and her two kids to have dinner. After countless minutes of discussing where to eat they finally settled on going to Sam and Michelle's place and buying Chinese take-out, as it was getting late. They ate, laughed and watched a movie. As it approached 11pm, one buy one they all left.

Deeks POV

'... I wanna be bold deeks, but, I wanna be bold with you' these beautiful words just keep playing over and over in my mind, whilst I'm driving home from Sam's. Kensi and I are finally together and I couldn't be any happier. Tonight at Sam's, it was kind of awkward with Kensi, we didn't know if any of the team had seen us at the ice rink, and quite frankly I didn't care. All I care about is things between me and Kensi working out. She means the world to me and I just hope that she will soon let me through the final few walls surrounding her heart, and trust me with it.

Kensi's POV

I'm laying here in my bed and I can't stop smiling. Why can't is stop smiling? He makes me crazy, thinking about him for hours upon hours, wondering if he feels the same. Today my thoughts were confirmed, when we finally opened up to each other and officiated our 'thing'. Oh god, that 'thing', that kiss, that moment, I wish it lasted forever. His lips on mine felt so right, like we are meant to be together. But that's the thing, is there such thing as a soul mate? I thought jack was my soul mate... after him I have built walls upon walls around my heart, to ensure that I will never be hurt again. But Deeks, he has slowly, but cautiously, broken the majority of these down, one by one. Should I let him in and open up to him? Should I take that risk and trust him with my heart?
I found myself thinking about our 'thing' for hours until I slowly drifted off to sleep.

-----

Still in Kensi's POV

I wake up to the sound of a loud knocking at my door. I bolt up, grab my gun, and run to the door, standing in formation, I swing the door open.
"Really kensalina, I know I'm looking rough today, but I don't look criminal rough." Deeks says, whilst I lower my weapon, and place it on the drawer next to the door. "Sorry, you normally..." I was interrupted by the sudden touch of Deeks's lips on mine,
I passionately, kiss him back and after at least 10 minutes, I break the kiss.
"...just walk in" I smile at him and we start kissing again. Things escalated quickly and I decided to break the kiss, before it got out of hand.
"I think this is getting out of hand" I gasped, trying to inhale some air, in order to catch my breath.
"It's not like" Kiss. "we're not" Kiss. "together" Deeks said whilst kissing me. walking backwards slightly, I reply
"Yeah, but we've got to get to OPS in like 30 minutes", I smirked at him.
"I don't care" he replied mischievously.
"Well I don't want to lose my job, that I happen to love" I wink back at him.
"Yeah, but you love me more." he replies.
"Yeah, keep telling yourself that." I shout as I walk away towards the bathroom, to get ready.

-----

Thanks for reading my first fanfic, and oh my gosh, I don't know how people write so much, it is so difficult to think what to write😂 okay, so please comment/vote I really enjoyed writing this, although it was difficult, and would love to write more. Please tell me your opinions and whether or not I should carry on and how I can improve.