Visualization

Not a chapter.
This is pretty much what one could consider a biology reference sheet.
Here are some drawings that didn't make it as chapter covers or the overall book cover. Explanations as to what is being shown will also be given. Hopefully this will help you visualize what is happening and so you are less confused when animals are mixed up with plants.

Humans are the only not-plant-based beings in this continuity.

Just a little humor: NO ONE CAN TELL ME THIS BOOK ISN'T VEGAN!!! Thank you.

Above: "Folium Draconian" - passive creatures that resemble spinosaurus with a long curved crescent that helps receive sunlight

Above: "Folium Draconian" - passive creatures that resemble spinosaurus with a long curved crescent that helps receive sunlight. Due to their long willow-like leaves that encompass their soft inner-bark, they are more energetic and can run at speeds up to 120 miles per hour in the right conditions. They are passive, meaning they are more likely to run than to fight and are not easily provoked. You cannot ride them as they are smaller than Dark Raptors but still have the strength to take down larger species like Lux Ratisian. The image above is a representation of one of the most basic and common colour schemes these specimens can have. More rare leaf colours are pink, red, orange and white. When a Folium Draconian is energy depleted, they will cut off certain leaf patches and they will turn brown before falling off and leaving them vulnerable. As they age, they will grow less and less leaves and will be extremely vulnerable to close-ranged attacks as they will lack the energy needed to run away or even fight back. Folium Draconian travel in herds with their leader being the most experienced in fighting and searching for water banks.

Rate of survivability: 64% worldwide

Best ecosystem: Temperate areas with enough moisture and direct sunlight.

Above: Aspera Bark Quldrian

This aggressive species is similar to other Draconian branches. Seen as the fastest flyers of all branches of the Draconian Aspera, Bark Quldrian are on the lighter side. Aspera means "rough", a fitting trait for these scaly creatures. They have wings that are twice as long as their body and are used as solar panels to receive energy from the sun seeing as they lack the same amount of leaves as other Draconian. They are rideable and have been known as one of the more difficult to tame though are quite loyal once they warm up to their rider. They are very bland in appearance and will only ever be a dark brown similar to oak. When they are juveniles, they will have bushels of leaves show very prominently on their shoulders and face, the leaves disappearing after their first wing growth. They have long, powerful tails and even stronger legs. The only weakness in their bark-like armour covering their entire body is the underbelly. They are moderately fast when running and can only fly in temperate environments. They are easily provoked and are most commonly known to attack humans they do not know even if they aren't a threat. They are generally solitary beings that live alone and will only seek out company if they are ill or aged.

Rate of survivability: 90% worldwide

Best ecosystem: temperate to dry environments with direct sunlight.

(Just a little note, you're welcome to submit your own species as long as they reside in one of the major kingdom branches of Aspera (rough), Dark (human-allied), Lux (light), Transparent, Lunae (lunar or night) or Siccum (Dry/leaf-less) and have a explanation or drawing explaining the name and purpose. I can't promise they will appear in pre-written chapters as the plot has already been set up but I will try.) (This is no longer possible.)

——
This book is discontinued