Chapter 3 - Love and Death

AYYYYY I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE SMUT

This chapter gets VERY smutty in the beginning, then dramatic, then scary. Just to lay it out for you. I'll put *** when the smut starts and ends incase you're uncomfortable reading it (why would you be though amirite)

If you submitted fan art I'll start posting them one by one starting with the next chapter <3

HOPE YOU LOVE IT love you guys <3333 Please comment on everything and make my day

---

Sticks got Roxas and I back to the house around 2 in the morning. As soon as we walked through the doors, Claudette jumped up from where she sat on the stairs and ran towards us in anticipation. She hugged me tightly and started to cry once she saw that I was alive.

I was alive.

I couldn’t believe that I had survived it thought it was starting to make sense. Catherine had made me see my gravestone and now she was gone. Maybe if she was still here I would have died…

I used to hate Valentine’s Day when I lived in my old homes. Mainly the reason being I was usually housed with a bunch of shitty straight boys, but then I landed in this place. There were beautiful gay boys crawling all over the place just screaming for me to play with, but Roxas stole my heart when I least expected it.

I still had a deep admiration for Blue, though, and that scared me sometimes. He was so perfectly beautiful and whenever I saw Specks playing with his head I just wanted to grab Blue and kiss him…just to piss Specks off. It used to be the fuel to my fire to play with the men I lived with, but now I was in love. So fabulously, unexpectedly in love.

He surprised me on Valentine’s with chocolates. It was so cliché but I was so thrilled by it. I was starting to see a different side of Roxas since he told me about his parents. He was letting his guard down around me and I was slowly trying to let mine down, but the last thing I wanted to do was talk about my past. I guess I was a hypocrite for that.

I woke up in the best way possible that morning. Roxas was laying featherlight kisses on my face. He kissed my cheek, then my forehead, then my nose. I giggled against him. “Stop!” I whined playfully and he started laughing. He brought his hands to my face and tilted my head up slightly to kiss me lightly on the lips. He was so gentle with me, as if I were made of porcelain.

He broke the kiss and we both opened our eyes, small smiles breaking across both of our faces. “I guess I’m awake now.” I joked and he smiled wider at me, his beautiful teeth making a rare appearance.

“I’m going to be so mad when we have to move back in…we’ll have to start getting up early again and doing chores.”

I rolled my eyes and then had a thought. I never really had to deal with that. I was either really sick or really hurt, and I kind of missed getting up with the rest of the boys like I had in the beginning.

“How about we get up? Go see everyone?” I offered and he seemed to dislike the idea.

“How about we go get food first?” He stood up from the bed and stretched his arms up above his head, nearly reaching the ceiling. His messy blonde hair was sticking out at all ends and his t-shirt and sweatpants were wrinkled to hell – and somehow he was still the hottest boy I’d ever seen in my life. I bit my bottom lip at the sight and watched him take off his shirt, throwing it onto his unpacked suitcase near the window. I gulped at the sight of his thin frame and his slightly toned arms.

*** “You’re so hot…” I thought out loud. He turned to me and gave me a devilish smirk before dropping the shirt he was going to put on to come back over onto the bed. He crawled over to where I was laying and climbed on top of me to bring his mouth down to mine. I brought my hand up to where a bulge was starting to form and cupped it with my hand, making him take a sharp breath in. I gently moved my hand up and down against the fabric, driving him wild as he kissed me deeper and deeper.