46

/ real life /

Harry had been planning this for months. He'd had the idea for longer yet getting it done was deemed harder than he imagined. Especially considering he had to keep it from Sophi.

It's her birthday. And finally, the hard work was all about to revealed.

"Soph, I need to give you your main present."

"Main present? Baby, you've already given me enough." Sophi laughs as she looks towards the pile of presents she had unwrapped this morning.

"Well, we could always leave your main present then if you don't want it." Harry shrugs sarcastically.

Sophi scowls. Harry knows she is too nosey to not want to find out what else Harry has bought her.

"I thought so. But we have to get in the car to get to it so go and grab some shoes."

"Car? What the fuck are you on about?"

"Hurry up, babe. Do you want your present or not?" He taunts as he leaves the living room to fetch his own pair of shoes and a coat.

Sophi sighs with a smile on her face. She doesn't say a word, instead she rushes over to the pile of gifts and grabs a new pair of boots Harry bought for her.

Harry makes his way back into the living room, ready to go. Sophi can't help but notice the way he bites his nails slightly. A tell tale sign that he's a little nervous.

"What the hell have you done Harry?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

Once their shoes are on, Harry reaches his hand out and Sophi takes it. They make their way out of their Hampstead home and jump into the car.

"So where are we going?" Sophi asks.

"And why would I tell you that, huh? Don't worry though, it's only a couple minutes away."

Sophi raises her eyebrows. Her brain runs wild with possible places Harry could be taking her too.

As Harry said, a couple minutes later he pulls up on Hampstead Heath high street. Parking up beside their local high street isn't exactly what Sophi had in mind.

She's down here often. Their local supermarket, dentist, favourite coffee shops make up the high street.

"Okay...what's going on?"

"So-" Harry begins but is cut off by a small gasp from Sophi.

"Aw, H. Is that new? Look at the cafe. It's so cute."

Harry's head slowly turns round to where Sophi's looking. A smirk on his face not being able to hide itself.

"It is cute. It's very you." Harry ponders.

"Definitely."

"Beautiful name for a cafe too."

"Huh? Oh. Yeah, it is-"

That's when it clicks. Sophi stops mid sentence. Her eyes widening as she reads the name printed above the prettiest flowers that encase the cafe window.