(a//n) yes, it's about carson

My thoughts on the Carson situation have been the same since it started, so I will say this now. I'm completely and utterly done with him.

As a fan, I'm appalled. As a probable target for pedophilia, im disgusted. And as a fucking human being I'm disappointed. I don't know what it is with youtubers throwing everything away just so they can get their paws on literal children but it is awful.

What makes it worse is that he was actively getting help. Schlatt and Conner said they talked to him practically every day in fear that his life was in danger, they convinced him to see a therapist and to them he was moving past what he did a few years ago.

I don't know if he ever really stopped, frankly with the Katerino situation being only a year ago and him sending the stans on her and fits despite letting them know that he and katerino weren't dating is awful. His mass manipulation of his fans is disgusting, and his use of mental illness to try and keep not only his friends from leaving him but younger girls as well is incredulous.

No the age gap of the currently known victims isn't illegal and what not, it's protected under the Romeo and Juliet clause however him asking for and keeping nudes of teenagers means he possess child porn, and frankly I hope people can recognise that.

I used to look up to Carson, and frankly I don't even want to hear his name any more. However I will tell you who I do look up to.

Travis and Noah, for being brave enough to say something against such a huge content creator and a former friend. Though everyone in lunch club was scared out of their minds these two wanted to prevent anything from happening further given that there's no proof this harassment ever stopped, and I respect that.

Schlatt, Connor and Jawsh for trying their best to get their friend out of a tough spot even though he fucked up. They never condoned pedophilia, but simply tried their best to get their friend to move past it. Though it was to no avail, im still glad they convinced Carson to get therapy and spent so many hours to keep their friend from making rash decisions.

And lastly, Charlie. I have so much new found respect for the man as he did the right thing, though the others were at a standstill he suspected illegal activity and immediately got the authorities involved. He cut ties with Carson, refused to continue working with him and didn't use the internet as a means of trying to cancel him. He recognized that it wasn't drama, it was a crime, and he didn't want to make it into a toxic stan rage.

Of course, people needed to know in case Carson really didn't stop and I'm sure he recognizes that. Schaltt and Connor realized that Carson wasn't getting any better, and if more people had to become victims while they were trying to help them it'd be heartbreaking.

My heart goes out to the poor fans who were manipulated, and to everyone who reads this book and realizes I cant continue it anymore.

I had a whole nother book in the works but I don't think I can deal with constantly having to censor Carson, so I'm going to do what I recommend everyone else to do as well.

Move on.

I apologize for that, and I hope you all have a good day regardless of everything that's been happening.