i know that you think that i don't care

so, fun fact. i wrote this in early august, it's a college au that i thought about writing a book about but never got around to. i had just learned about smplive and didn't have much knowledge on anything, so personality is lackluster. nevertheless I hope you enjoy :)

─ 💫 ꒱

the much dreaded beams of light peaked out from the thin, cheap closed curtains held together by a stray chip bag clip. perhaps for someone a fine morning like this one may be luxury, but for a current tired and in student debt guy like schlatt, a cheap cup of joe would suffice for lack of a yacht. it was one of those days were you want get up to make the most of things, the biggest obstacle is just getting up.

schlatt hated having to pack. and move. and to drive all of his shit. honestly, if it were up to him he wouldn't be moving at all. he was close enough to college campus, worked to take care of himself. his folks were just tired of him he supposed. well, ok maybe that's a bit exaggerated. his folks were fine, but ready for him to leave so they can rest easy knowing their 'late night fun' isn't booming across the thin, cheap walls. schlatt didn't care much about them, the older of the house didn't care about him. it was a mutual not caring, and he had no issue with it.

as he was about to doze off, finding little to no reason as to why he couldn't catch just a few more zzs (ok, well there were plenty of reasons, but he was tired regardless), a cold glass of water was poured not-so-generously on the now college freshmens face. "what the fuck!" he yelled, immediately regretting it when his dehydrated voice felt like sand paper. he looked to his fellow college freshman and roommate, connor, who was most definitely responsible. were was the glass he poured on schlatt?

oh, it was smashed on the ground. schlatt surely wasn't that aggressive, thought the tall and blatantly joking man is often seen that way, but it was totally a natural reaction to slap the guilty object or person across the room. anyone would beat the shit out of whoever woke them up at this ungodly hour anyways, at least anyone schlatt knew (then again, he didn't hang with the best crowds at times).

"hey mr. 'called connor over to help and slept till 12 pm', enjoy your nap?". the taller looked to the other male, then to his nearly decade old beaten up alarm clock, then back to connor. schlatt sighed "actually, I was" and got up, lightly pushing connor out of the way so he could get dressed. he might have just thought to beat anyone up who woke him at this perhaps less godly hour, but not his business partner in crime. never connor.

"let me get changed, you can start putting boxes in the car and lighting the candles for the ritual." connor looked back, "its tuesday?". schlatt just laughed and closed the door behind him.

~~~

streaming *do not disturb*
  hey, the moving going well?
1:56 pm

ban stal
ya i just woke up at a perfectly reasonable time. ill be there in like 20
1:58 pm

streaming *do not disturb*
  k, I'll help unpack if u need it
1:59 pm

ban stal
thanks carson
2:00 pm

~~~

schlatt sighed and turned his attention of off the dimly lit screen (for once). connor was already in the car waiting, but he encouraged schlatt to say goodbye to his parents. the, in his own opinion, very handsome man stood up from a beat up wood chair that miraculously didn't give him spliters, and took a deep sigh. yea, he does that a lot now, the rough exasperation that can be contained in an exhale is just a constant mood for him.