Creative Explosions

Part two of Forgotten.

Tommy woke up to being in a familiar place. It was a grassy field with many flowers and bees. He knew who's place this was and was eager to see them. He sat up and saw a small wooden hut. He walked over to see a boy who also sat in the field. He had dirty brown hair and some bees were in his hair, nuzzeled in between the flowers of the flower crown on his head. He reached out to the boy only for it to go dark. He opened his eyes to the hut burning as well as the body of the boy. There was a lightning spear in his stomach and he bled out. Tommy screamed and saw that there was a spear in his leg. He was pinned down onto the grassy floor. He felt someone rip out the spear and he shrieked in pain. Someone pulled him up and he couldn't open his eyes.
"Out with the old, in with the new. Bye bye Creator." He heard an older man say before the man stabbed him again. He pretended to go limp and the man dropped him to the floor. He heard the man walk away and he opened his inventory. Luckily for him he already had regeneration potions. He drank two before seeing that his wounds were healed. He stood up and stumbled to the boy who layed on the floor. He held the boy in his arms and cried out for him. He already knew he was dead, he just couldn't believe it.

He suddenly shot up from his slumber and clenched his chest. He felt sweat form on his forehead and he wiped it off. He remembered what happened on that day. That day he promised he would forget and move on from. He tried to push it away again but failed, only remembering the lightning spears being pierced into his skin. He flinched when he heard a knock on the door.
"Tommy are you awake? We're about to have dinner and it would be nice if you joined us."
"Yeah, just give me a minute." Tommy responded, trying to keep his cool. The person walked away and he heard them go down the stairs. He opened his inventory and got out a glass of ice cold water. He drank in and calmed down. He got out a pair of clothes from his system and put them on. It was a plain shirt with some black jeans. He quickly brushed his hair to look more presentable. He opened his door and walked down the stairs to hear bickering.
"Whattttt, really? You already caught him crying?"
"It's not like you didn't cry the first time you got here Wilbur."
"I would never."
Tommy sat on the stairs and eavesdropped on their conversation.
"You know, boys, he really does remind me of an old friend of mine."
"What do you mean dad?" The man he assumed to be Wilbur dropped his voice a bit. "Do you mean, him? Like him?"
"But dad, he died centuries ago. Remember when they murdered all of them to make room for a more balanced system."
"Yeah I know, but he looks so much like him. I felt his aura. It was so weak and vulnerable. I don't even know how he survived if that's him, he might not have his memory from before so that also is a factor."
Tommy had enough of listening and walked down the stairs. As Techno was about to saw something he saw Tommy come down the stairs.
" Oh, Hey Tommy. How did you sleep?" Wilbur asked him with slight hidden panic in his voice.
"I slept fine." He said as he had a hint of exhaustion in his voice and the bags under his eyes.
"Pffffft, you look like you're about to fall asleep. Just sit down." Techno laughed out and patted at the seat next to him.
Tommy quietly trodded to Techno and sat next to him, yawning a bit. They chatted as Tommy spaced out again. He was thinking about how to get his powers back into full strength. He knew that he would have to go to a place he wished he wouldn't have to go back to. When his friends had died they had left him something, a dying gift. He didn't know what it was but the last words they gave him were to go to the nether and search for a secret passageway. He would have to go to the nether. The question was, how would he get there without having the gods that he now lived with find out about him and his plans? Maybe he could run away. They already knew who he was anyway-
"Tommy? You there?"
He snapped out of his deep thinking and tiredly looked up. He saw that they had all stopped talking and were staring at him.
"Yeah. Just tired." He yawned out as he laid his head on the table, using his arms as a pillow.
"So, Tommy do you know someone by the name of Tubbo?" Techno asked as he combed Tommy's hair.
Tommy immediately knew who that was and why they were asking. "Nope. That's a lame ass name though."
"Come on, it's not that bad!" Wilbur exclaimed with food in his mouth making him gag. Laughter erupted from Phil and Techno while Tommy just laid his head on the table.
His head was littered with thoughts and questions as he felt himself being lifted up. His body was limp with exhaustion as he let him body be carried. He focused his remaining energy on concealing his aura to the other gods but his eye lids felt heavy as he closed them.

He awoke once again to quiet bickering coming from downstairs. He sat up from his bed and got up to open his door. He hesitated, he knew they knew. They would either report him for execution or exploit him for his powers. With three against one it was hopeless. His powers had practically depleted into almost nothing and he had three gods who seemed on the stronger side. He had two options, create a portal to escape to the nether and risk a chase or escape and then make a portal. He chose the second option and opened the latch to the window in his room he opened it and took the screening out. He grabbed his bag and started to crawl out of the window and jumped down to the ground using a cushion he got from his inventory.
He started to run into the suburbs and saw a park and then a forest. He ran into the forest and looked back to make sure no one was following him. To his advantage, no one was following him and he kept running. When he had ran far enough he grabbed some obsidian and a flint and steal. He built the portal and lit the portal only to hear a set of footsteps come from behind him. He quickly grabbed some TNT and hopped into the portal he lit the TNT hoping to buy him some time. He broke the portal on the other side as he saw the firery pits of lava. He used some cobblestone from his inventory to make a path and drank a fire resistant potion. He made his way to a small clearing with a mark on the floor. As the door opened he heard footsteps behind him.
"WAIT TOMMY."
He ran into the door and saw a long hallway. He quickly walked into it and saw a purple and green disc at the end of the hall. He looked at it questioningly before picking it up to inspect it and feeling the shock as his memories all came back. His body trembled, not used to being exposed to this much in a short amount of time. He felt extreme pain as he let out a scream full of pain, sorrow and anger. He held the discs as hot tears fell down his face. He heard yelling and he covered his ears. His head pounded as the ground started to shake. He felt a hand on his shoulder and he immediately pushed it away, hearing a grunt of pain and a smashing sound. His aura ran wild making it visible to everyone. It violently swirled around, tearing apart creatures nearby and lifting parts of the ground up. His powers had gotten out of control from the sudden change, his body wasn't handling it well. Aura exploded from his body, taking a form around him as a monsterous, dark blob. It grew in size by the minute, it tore at every living being in the world as he transformed into this monsterous creature. The men who had followed him were threw back against the wall. One had tried to get up, only to he thrown down again. Techno, the strongest in psychical strength, had stood up and began walking towards the once godly boy.
"WAIT TECHNO NO." Wilbur had screamed out as he held an unconscious Phil in his arms. The man had blood coming out his skull. He would live but have one hell of a headache. Techno ignored him and continued walking. He, also, had once lost controlled and knew the feeling. He knew how to handle the situation as he approached Tommy. The child lashed out and growled in pain and anger as he neared the boy. He dodged a few hits and eventually reached the aura shield, that formed a protective shield around him. Techno broke through the shield and reached out hugging the god. He could feel the shock and confusion come off as he held him. The boy had started to calm down from the sudden protection and comfort. He heard the boy softly sniffle into him as the aura tamed down. He saw as the child looked up to him with a few tears in his eyes with a curious and confused look.

"Who are you?"

"Wh-What?"

"Do you not remember?"