note from the author

☆ wattpad allows only about a 200 parts to be published in a book? i wonder why in my 2-3 years on this platform i never figured that out

☆ wattpad allows only about a 200 parts to be published in a book? i wonder why in my 2-3 years on this platform i never figured that out. Subhan'ALLĀH.

☆ these were found randomly while i was engaged in searching for beneficial (and rather new) reminders to apply in life.

☆ i could fit in about 197 parts in here.

☆ many are straightforward, but if there are any that cause you confusion, either find out the ruling and understanding of it yourself (based upon the way the salaf understood, that is) or you may ask me for an authentic place to rely upon or better yet, you may privately message me for the elaboration in shaa ALLĀH TAA'LA.

☆ there are some more that are yet to be added. In shaa ALLĀH, expect a second (perhaps a sequel to it) book that will (hopefully but not surely) cease all of these.

☆ there are some (reminders) that may cause controversial debates and useless arguments. i will therefore request you all to either skip what causes you unease (till you have cooled down enough to be able to give it a try) or be open minded and study. no debating will be tolerated (such comments shall be deleted)

☆ i finished compiling this book in 2 days and while it may not seem like much work, it was still as hard as i can possibly say.

☆ save these; knowledge is always the most beneficial treasure and in order to excel in the hereafter, apply them to your life in shaa ALLĀH.

☆ praise me not. i will request you all to refrain from this strictly. for ALLĀH alone, i have done this. my reward (i hope there is, i pray there is) lies entirely with Him 'azzwajal.

☆ i had not intended to write this book initially, but decided against the thought with the reason that it could prove to be very inspiring and therefore a source of khair for everyone. 

☆ JAZAKI'ALLĀHU KHAIR for going through the book. Barak'Allāhu Feek.

☆ any questions can be privately asked. i shall try my best to answer them.

Much love,

Much love, ❤