Chapter 32. Erika

"He is here, and he remembers me" she said in herself, she was happy to see him and the fact that he remembers her made her even more happy, from that day she wanted to meet him again not to just see him but also for apologizing him that she left like that without even letting him know.

She was not understanding it but she was feeling excited for some reason the reason is not school it made her nervous, she is excited that they'll meet again and she won't have to find friend she already know him, she enters in her class it's her favorite literature she loves reading books, she showed her papers to teacher, the middle aged women with grey eyes a pointy nose and thin lips, she must have look beautiful in her youth she still looks good.

After seeing her papers and greeting her she ask her to go to seat, she looked around and sat on an chair right next to a girl who was sitting her head down.

"Hey where did you came from?" said the girl looking up

"Excuse me" Erika was confused by her reaction,

"Oh no it's just when I slept no one was sitting here and when I woke up you are here it almost seemed like you manifested from somewhere" she said laughing,

Erika couldn't help and smiled "No I'm not some goddess who'll manifest I came when you were sleeping"

"Not my fault after seeing this I couldn't help it" she said showing Jane Eyre yawning,

"It's a good book"

"No doubt it is but for that you have to read it whole and I can't.... I mean I can read but it's too long I'll be 90 when I'll complete it" she joked,

"I know it's long but it has a great story how love overcomes every obstacle and besides you can see movie if you want" Erika replied smiling,

She smiled widening her brown eyes she have an chubby face her cheeks goes up as she smiles her nose small looks cute she have an very pretty and cute childlike face "I'm Mary Christie" she said taking out her hand,

"Erika Dashwood" they both shake hands.

"Nice to meet you at least now I finally found a friend who'll help me in it" she said waving book in her hand as they both laugh.

"So you are new in town" Mary asks as they grab a seat to eat,

They both sit keeping their salads and juice in front of them "No I'm not new I'm mean my father and brother already live here, when I was seven my parents got divorced and mom moved to Atlanta I was bought up there, but a month ago my mom died in an road accident and my father bring me here to live with them"

Mary give her an sympathetic look "I'm sorry"

"It's alright"

"Don't worry now that you are here I'll make sure that we both will enjoy our life and together we'll make our best memories of high school and friendship what say" Mary asked enthusiastically showing her hand for and high five,

"Done" Erika smiled giving her high five, smiling she looked ahead of us and her heart skip a beat Troy enters the cafeteria wearing black jeans and V-neck grey sweatshirt it fits him perfectly showing his firm muscles,with his friends behind him, she looks at him and it almost seems like he owns the place with everyone passing smiles at him girls drooling at him everyone already knows him and he is quite famous it's obvious by everyone's reaction, everyone wants his attention he is also smiling sitting on table with basketball in his hands as he twirls it the same guy who was with him in morning is also sitting beside him saying something that they can't hear.

"Already impressed by him" Mary's question got her,

"Ah.... What?" She replied shocked,

"Oh come on I saw you staring at him and it's pretty much obvious he is amazing" Mary took a bite in her salad.