Chapter 5

Sorry if it took a while to update. Here's chapter 5! Hope you like it! Comment and vote? Enjoy!

“Well, there’s this one girl I came to like.”

“Who?” I asked kind of eagerly. Hoping it’s me.

“I think you’ve seen her already. You know,Lorrainefrom Spanish class?” Asher said sounding happy.

     My heart suddenly dropped, shattered into pieces. How could I think that?! I always say to myself don’t expect but why am I feeling like this? I feel so stupid and immature. I want to slap my face to see the reality and understand that he will never be mine. It’s stupid I know but I need to accept it even if it hurts… sooo much.

“Why did you suddenly ask me if I would want to date you? What’s the connection?”

“Well, since you’re a girl I want to ask your opinion. If you would want to date me then I know she would too.” He replied arrogantly.

“Oh.” Is all I could muster.

“Hey, why the long face?” He asked me snapping me back to reality.

“Nothing.”

“I know you. Something’s bugging my girl.”

“It’s nothing” I insisted.

“Is my DyennaBear jealous?”

     Oh how I wish I could tell you that I’m really jealous. That I don’t want you with any other girl. That I want you to be with me. I want to be the girl who would make you happy. That you wouldn’t give up for anybody. But I can’t tell you that. Even if I want to but I can’t. It would change everything. I don’t want our friendship to end.

“Don’t worry. You’ll always come first. You’re my girl aren’t you?”

“Yes I am!” I said. Hiding the sadness in my face. I really want to cry right now and just eat ice cream while watching chic flicks that I would envy once in a while.

“And I want you to be happy. You’ve been hurt a lot of times. You deserve someone better.” Yeah, someone like me. I felt sad on the last part… again.

     I remember Asher dated this one girl. Her name is Rachel. Asher loved her very much. He would do anything for her. But it didn’t work out. It turned out Rachel liked another guy and he liked him more than Asher. It’s like exchanging an ice cream for an ice pop. Dumb right? Everyone likes ice cream more than ice pops! Now back to Rachel and Asher. When they broke up, Asher didn’t take it very well. It’s like his world shattered into pieces. He couldn’t eat, couldn’t do his homework very well. He even hurt himself. As usual, I was the one who snapped him back to reality and he realized that it’s only just a girl and that he deserved someone better.

He gave me a sad smile.

“You’re the best Dye. That’s why I love you so much. You’ll always be my girl.” He kissed me on the forehead.

“I love you too AshyBear.” I kissed him on the cheek then he pulled me into a hug.

     I was now lying between his legs. The smell of his scent made my legs shake. His touches sent tingles down my spine. We stayed like that for quite a long time. 

      So, what do you think? Is it a crappy one? Hope it's not.

     -Kath xx