The legends are true

Out loud talking: ""
In their heads: ''

Somewhere in the middle of a sea in the North Atlantic Ocean is what seem to be a abandoned naval base on a somewhat small island. In the naval were only three ships two of Kriegsmarine design and one of US design. But away from the base and on a beach lay a person who seems to be unconscious, this person was helens.

???: "Hey wake up come on get up we don't have all day." A mysterious voice can be heard.

Helens: "Huh? What?" He opens his eyes to see himself on a beach and slowly look up at where the voice came from.

???: "Wake the fuck up lazy boy, we have a universe to save." The person explains while crouching down to Helens.

The voice now sounded more clear to Helens and the face he could never really forget.

Helens: "himmels?" He asked.

Himmels: "In the uh flesh come on get up sleepy head no time to lay down." He answered.

Himmels help helens up on his feet and brushed off some of the sand that was in him. While that was going on helens was looking at his surroundings.

Out in the seas he could see a storm or it could be a hurricane as some would call it and he's in the center of it. While the water near the beach and about 10 to 20 miles out seemed calm the rest seemed rough and dangerous, what looks to be many waterspouts going on. He looks up and what he sees proves he is in the eye, because he can see the eye wall and it looked beautiful.

 He looks up and what he sees proves he is in the eye, because he can see the eye wall and it looked beautiful

Helens: "Himmels, where are we?" He asked to himmels.

Himmels: "um well let's go over to skippy first then I'll explain everything, cause I'm not explaining it twice." He told helens before getting up.

Helens: "Wait skippy is here, how did we even get her?" He continued to question.

Himmels: "All questions will be answered when we meet of with skippy which is not long." He told helens once more and grabbed his hand.

Right when himmels grabbed Helens hand he walked and basically dragged Helens along. As they leave the beach they now enter a forest which was kinda thicc if it wasn't for the clear path that goes through it that himmels followed. After about several minutes of walking they now come upon the same naval base that was told before but now can be seen in more detail.

The base had multiple buildings which some looked to be an HQ, warehouses, dry docks, cranes, three piers which all have vessels docked on them and other various buildings. Himmels was dragging Helens particularly to the piers the one that had a german aircraft carrier docked. Near that pier stood a person that can be well recognized as skippy himself who turned to the two.

Skippy: "Himmels, helens no wait UGH," he sighed then continued, "anyway I see you two are here as well wherever we are currently."

Helens: "Hey skippy and yea apparently himmel knows what's going on." He gestured you the person who dragged him here.