Chapter 4: The First Night in France

"we're at our hotelllll!!!!" Sakuya said dramatically as they arraived at their hotel. COnsidering how the trio was going so far, LIght expected much worse for th hotel, but it was actually quict e nice. Not the best, btu definatelu better tahn the airfare.

However, Light shouldve expected there wuld be an unexpected twist. "Bee a cu ass we didnt want to pay for severalllll rooms, we asked the hotels oweners if we cold rent out the large bakcyard the hotel ALSO owns- so its CAMPING TIMES!!!!" Sakuya said as he produced sevearl sleeping bags wiht pillos already attached to them and tents with literal doors on the front of them. Like large wooden doors taht looked like they should e in a caslt.e "I got these from some random old guy for 25 cents a puece!!!!!! He was ocmpeltey truswroth no worries about hat" 

At this time Lightw as wondering if it wouldve been better for Sakuya and Hitoshi-san to jsut spill his secret rather than going on this hell trp. But it is as it si and tehre wass notheing he could do baout it. Sakuya stook on a table and contined to shout.

 "Alrighty everyone~~~ I made lists of roommates- I dont care if you dont like your roomamtes- you mst get along with them becuse there is n o swithcing. And I alos totally dint put the best people with me so enjouy he loser tents!!!!!!" 

After Sakuya ansewred questions abotu where the bathrooms were ("use the ground like an animal :D BECOME ONE WITH MOTHER NATURE!!!!!"_, what do to in case of am emergency ("deal with it yourself") and other such questions, he listen off the groups.

"Yurio, Lecim Ryul, Duolingo, and Kars are group A; Trup, Lght, Byukuya and Jesus are in group 9; The Entire Host Club are in one tent becuas tahts the easierst way to deal with them, Hitohsi-san, I, Bokutachi-san and Bassy will be in THE BEST GROUP!!!  so TAKE THAT TOWSUCKERS!!!!" Obvioulsy Sakuya couldn't see how amazing and great Light was, bt at least he was with trump. He would rther be wih Trump and a buch of idiots than be in th eos called 'best group"/ Also waht was up with the group names>? It was futile to try to comprehend Sakuya's lack of ligci

Light followed everyone outside to pitch tents. Kars took his groups' tent and set it up in one fell motion. I tmust be lucky to have someone like that in oyur gour. Then you could do whatever you wanted as the big stornk guy did everything.

"Alright peasants," Byukuya said as he stole a chair and tablecloth from the dining room and set about making it look like a throne, "construct my tent foe me. All of you are going ot sleep outside."Byukuya was renowned for being the School Prick. YOu could see it froma mile away, everything about him screamed rich arrogant asshole. Light hated him because HE was suposed to be the resident asshole, but Byuluy ahad him beat. 

"The Bible says-" start4ed Jesus before he was interupted by Byukuya

"No. OUtside. peasnats."

Light was about to protest when Sakuya came up, "oh what a WONDERFUL idea Byukuya!!! You can be forveer alone inside becuase no one wants to love a prick and the lovers willbe outside sleeping romanticlaly udner the sstrs!!!!!"

"I'm glad someone finally ageees with me," Byukuya said with a smirk. It looked like there was no getting out of this one, Light took his sleeping bag and put it on the side ofthe tent. Thankfully it was a nie day and therew as no lightning. It woudbe been a shame if it was thundering then maybe some lightning would hvae hit LIght and it would have killed him saving countless people Ok ok that joke is getting old by now. 

Some minutes later, everyone's tents were situatioed and Sakuya had made a fire. Whcih was probably illgeal, but no one was brace enough to tell him that. The class gathered around the fire where Hitoshi-san aws raoding marshmellows.

"oooooh~~~~!!!!" Sakuya said out of no where, "we should have sotry time okok I'll go first!!!" He continued with a story of te entire plot of Gakuen Handsome. Just go watch the show. that's what he said.

The rest of the boys took teir turn telling sotries: Levi told soem grusome one about weird naked guys eating everyone, Hitoshi-san talked about how he accidentlay killed his friend becuase he stated dating Bokutachi-san,  Duolingo gave everyone a two hour French lesson- Light barely bpaid attention. except... except when it was Trump's turn. He talked about how he wanted to be the president of the Undetied State nND how he was going to roylaly fuck eveyrhting up. Light hung onto each wrod taht came out of his mouth. Since Byukuya kicked them out of the tent.... maybe... just maybe they could hug each other as they fell asleep under the stars....

"-GAMI LIGHT YAGAMI oh my fucking god he's fucking dead," Sakuya said as he suddenly appeared by Light's face. Light fell backeards- unsure of how Sakuya suddenly got that close.

"Oh, your'e alive. Tha's a shame,' Sakuya said as he stepped bakc, "you went all glassy eyed for at least five minutes. I was shouting your name and then had given up when you suddnely came back form the dad."

"I TOLD you guys he wasn't dead. And I know dead. I WAS dead," Jesus chimed in from the backgourn.

"Ok lets just get some sleep,' Hitoshi-sa n said, "IDont want anyone dying on my watch again. I know we still got Light, Jesus' and Rylk's' storeis but they can wait for tomrorow." q

'We got a fullll daaayyyy fo exploring and clibing and sea faring to do tomrorow so rest up!!!!!" Sakuya said cheerily as he waleked ot hsi tent that was more grand than the other three. The rest of the boys split up and wen to their tents. Or Group 9 would if they had a tent. Byukuya smirked as he opened the heavy door to his tent and left the other three outsie.

"Well,,,, I guess we sleep now right LIght??" Trump said as eh put out his sleeping bag.

"There's nothig lese ot do," Lighgt replied. He glanced oer at Jesus who seemed to be sulking. He wasn't sure what that was all about but he ignored Jeuss. He had enough od dealign with his classmates for a dat. he out out his sleping bag and instantly fell asleep.