The Start

Before we get into the story let's meet Katya and how her and Vincent's story started...

Katya's full name is Katya Petrucci. Her mother (Maria) is from Italy and her father (James) is from America.
She is 21 and one of the most popular top business women in both Italy and America.

She was born in Italy and raised there but when she turned 18 she decided to move to America and that's when her business started and how she met Vincent Rodriguez.
You're probably wondering who he is? Well first let's see how she moved to America and what she did there....

It was 2018... Katya and her parents were standing at the airport saying eachother's goodbyes. "We are going to miss you so much!" Maria said. "Don't worry I'll call you very often" said Katya looking into her dad's eyes confirming to him that everything is going to be okay and he shouldn't worry about her.

In the middle of their conversation they heard the speaker calling all the passengers going to America to get on the plane which meant she was about to leave from Italy after all these years.

"Have an amazing flight and text us when you land." Said James. "Of course, don't worry.... Byeee!!" Said Katya walking forward.

"And don't forget us" yelled both of her parents making everyone stare at them. Katya turned around nodded at them while giggling confirming that it won't happen. "Well that was a little embarrassing.." she thought rolling her eyes but laughing at the same time.

Soon after, she got on the plane and put her seatbelt on, not believing that she is about to have a new start in her life, a new journey that she hopes will turn out how she imagines it. As soon as the plane started flying into the sky she fell fast asleep.

Hours had passed and she was woken up by the speaker making her realise, again, that she was about to land in America and she was so exited that she forgot about the weird dream she had while sleeping on the plane. "America.... Here I come.." said Katya while the plane was landing.....

Hello everyone! Hope you'll like the story and for support you can follow the original acc for this story after.the.past.wattpad! Thank you🖤✨