tease

i recommend you listen to High Enough by K.Flay to set the vibe. enjoy the story :)

chapter 2 - tease

«what are you thinking about?" suna asked while finally looking up at me.

fuck hes not breaking eye contact. those sharp eyes could cut me in half.

"nothing, why?" i was trembling.

"you seem so spaced out. i want to know whats going on in your head. thinking about anything?" he waited patiently for my answer.

"well- uh, no im not thinking about anything." i responded, looking away from him.

"is y/n nervous? i wonder why?" he teased me while pouting. he let out a quick chuckle.

wow- his smile. his smile is perfect.

he stood up, sitting next to me on the couch. my heart was beating out of my chest. im sure that he could hear it. considering the ego smirk that came from the corner of his mouth, it seemed like he knew what he was doing.

saying nothing after he sat next to me, he began mouthing the lyrics to the song.

They bottle it, call it medicine
but i dont need drugs
'cause im already high enough
you got me, you got me good

evelyn and atsumu were long gone. i looked over to the kitchen, and no one was there. suna knew that they had left. this was a common thing they did when suna used to be with them alone.

"you want the last hit?" he asked, again gesturing the blunt.

"shit, fine." i answered back. he had convinced me. it was so mesmerizing watching him inhale the blunt. not only mesmerizing, but it made my stomach fill with butterflies.

he was lecturing me on how to smoke. he made sure i wouldnt inhale as much, as it was my first time.

i took a hit with him right behind my shoulder, making sure i would be okay.

i inhaled just as he told me to. exhaling as i saw the smoke come out of my mouth, until i suddenly started coughing.

"i knew this would happen." i said, continuously coughing.

suna laughed at me, enjoying the fact that my first time trying a blunt was with him.

"watch this." he whispered in my ear while he stood up, moving even closer to me.

he all of a sudden grabbed my face with his right hand, inhaling from the blunt with his other hand. his face was right above mine.

he leaned in, his lips inches away from mine. he exhaled the smoke down into my mouth, telling me to inhale. i was hesitant, but i soon enough inhaled the smoke.

"holy fuck y/n.." said suna while grinning, still holding my face.

i looked up at him while he was staring at me. suna was frozen. i bet he wanted to stop the time..

"can i take you somewhere?" he asks me, not breaking eye contact.

"atsumu and evelyn are gone, this isnt my house, so what else is there to do here?" he continued.