Find Him

We all stopped laughing.

"Ok, well hes my Lexi. But alive."

"Yeah, I get it." Stefan said.

"I still don't understand." Damon cut it.

"I dont understand why you like hi-"

"Correction, I don't like him. I care for him."

"Well when you kissed him in the prison world says otherwise."

"Damon!!"

"Woah woah woah! There was a kiss?" Stefan asked dramatically.

"That is none of your business!"

"Oh yes, there was a kiss brother. I mean even if there wasn't a kiss, cant you tell they have something for each other? I mean the way they fell asleep on one another the other day when they came, the way he follows her around everywhere asking if shes ok."

"Jesus y/n. You basically have a love sick puppy following you around."

"Hey! Dont call him that, we are just friends. Nothing more, I only kissed him cause-"

"Cause you love himmm." They both said in unison.

"Oh stop that!" We all laughed. I took off the chains that held my ankles down, but I stayed there. Damon had fully sat down to against the wall and at this point Stefan was leaning up against the wall next to the door.

"I dont love him."

"Yeah, and I dont have hero hair." Stefan said, Damon chuckled and I faked a laugh, making it obvious I didn't understand.

"So Stefan is the hero of our 'story'. Always has saved the day, right after I screwed it up." Damon said and I nodded.

"So hes the one that saves the day even though hes done a lot more damage then you? Got it."

"Hey hey, I can not control what happens to me when I become a ripper. Can you?" Stefan asked.

"I have no clue actually. When I start feeding it is extremely hard for me to stop except for when I-" I paused, no way in hell I could bring up feeding from Kai.

"Yeah, when I'm not feeding the temptations are obviously there like they are for everyone. But when I start I feed until there dead. You can ask Klaus all about that. You got it from me baby brother, and you are welcome."

"Yeah thanks." Stefan said, me and him both chuckled.

"Hold up- we arent gonna speed past that like you didnt just say what you just said." Damon said.

"Hm?" I asked and Stefan looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"She literally just said 'ItS eXtReMeLy HaRd FoR mE tO sToP fEeDiNg ExCePt FoR wHeN i-' And the she stopped talking and continued on her story!"

They both looked at me and I looked away from them.

"Come on! Just tell us." Stefan begged.

"No. You're just going to make fun of me!"

"Oh come on sister, you dont know that!"

"I've known you guys since you were babies- you may act differently but your both the same. I know you will so I'm not sharing."

"Come on y/n!" Stefan pleaded.

"Its just one little secret!" Damon tried to convince me.

"Pleaseee..!"

"With ice cream!"

"And cherries!"

God. They definitely were my brothers, they may not have been this interactive with me but I could tell that we were family.