waltzing

(read this in pages instead of scrolling for the music to match better :))

(0:00 - 2:30 people dancing, yumikuri watching)
historia and ymir watching the people dance. merry go round of life playing, waiting for the moment. fog surrounding the couples that are dancing.

it's a beautiful view really.

historia finally got what she wanted, a dance a wedding, a marriage to the one she loves.
she's already picturing herself and ymir on the stage, where everyone is watching.
she can't wait.

the couples move with elegance.
the men with their wonderful suits and the women with the beautiful puffy dresses.
the decorations are beautiful, grey, black, and white, levi and erwin discussed the color pallet. the theme was dark but beautiful. white and black suits, dresses, even the tables.

historia's getting nervous but happier by the moment.
she can't wait until her and ymir stare at each other with those loving looks.

the couples keep moving their waltz looking beautiful.

ymir can't wait to see histori's crystal blue eyes shining when the light hits.
ymir's really happy at the moment, but the night will end soon, everyone will go and sleep, wake up in the morning an do their jobs.
ymir, however wants to dance all night long although it's going to end.

it feels like it's taking too long they can't wait any longer.
they just wanna embrace themselves under the warm fairy lights they put up.

everybody's watching, smiles on their faces. eren looks happy too, what a surprise. levi with erwin, their proud faces. mikasa, conny, sasha, and armin watching while eating. they can't wait for ymir's and historia's solo.

the moment is arriving soon, they can't wait maybe a minute left before the lights start diming.
ymir's heart is melting, historia's nervous and her hands are sweating through the gloves.

as the moment comes closer, ymir grabs historia's hand, kissing them gently, historia giggles, ymir smiles.
the moment coming closer and closer.

the other's are waiting patiently.

ymir loves this feeling of excitement, she wish it would last forever.

the moment arrives.

...

(2:31 - 2:36 yumikuri get up from the table)
the lights finally dim. the couples leave from the stage.
ymir and historia get up from the main table, walking in the darkness.
opposite sides.
a few more seconds.

(2:37 - 3:12 starting the solo)
the beat grows louder and intense.
the lights are starting to glow up. ymir and historia walk to the opposite sides. they walk up to each other, ymir grabs historia by the waist. ymir mouths "i love you," historia's now in tears
they start waltzing.
ymir spins historia around. both staring with loving and caring eyes. they never want to let go of this.
waltzing, spinning, and kissing.
everyone cheering them, happy they got together.

(3:13 - 3:22 people came back and danced with them)
the couples join history and ymir.
it was expected, they practiced for this moment.
it was hard figuring it out.
in the end the waltz turned out to be beautiful, suddenly fading black.
...
there's a catch. ymir starts fading. historia's screaming.

(3:23 - 3:33 historia wakes up)
awoken. historia awakes, "i guess it was a dream, a beautiful one too" historia sobs out.

"ymir, i'll love you forever"

sorry if this was shitty it's my first time doing this.
and sorry if the music didn't match up well.