𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸

( Outfit from the last chapter )

"Do you miss me like I miss you?

Fucked around and got attached to you.

Friends can break your head too and I'm always tired but never of you"

Unedited

Lily

EDWARD, JASPER AND ALICE slammed the car doors shut simultaneously. The loud sound echoed through the car and alleyway, causing Bella to flinch and me to sit up straighter.

Strong waves of nausea hit me like a truck. Jasper somehow sensed my discomfort and gave me a reassuring smile.

I didn't even have the energy to smile back. My heart raced at all the possibilities of what would have happened if they had not showed up.

Confusion overtook my thoughts next.

'How exactly did they know where we were.'

Nevertheless I pushed the thoughts to the back of my head. It didn't matter. All that mattered was that Bella was safe.

I know it's reckless of me to think about only Bella's well being— but it was just how I was.

All my life it's always been about Bella. While me and my mom are close, she would choose Bella in a heartbeat. I knew it. She knew it. I'm just not sure is Bella knows it. Bella has always been the main protagonist of my life. I am just a side character in the world that seemed to revolve around my twin sister, Isabella Swan.

Then again, I'm not sure about a lot of things. Like being in the car with three Cullens. Two of which; who I have a need to be around. It was inexplainable but it's the undeniable truth.

They are what have been on my mind since I set eyes on them. It's like I feel a tug at my chest when I am near them. Not a pleasant tug, but an uncomfortable one. One that makes me want to be encased in their presence. But— when I'm with them; the tug disappears and is replaced with complete and utter bliss and happiness. It's strange but then again, so am I.

I tuned out Edwards little "fit" and let my thoughts consume me. I stared out the window. My eyes followed the moving tree-lines.

'Don't be stupid. Their vampires.' I thought. I wouldn't judge anyone for who they are but I have good reason to be cautious.

I didn't even really understand how I know this information. I just know. I really hope Bella lets it go. But I know that she wouldn't. She's stubborn and I'd be naive and just plain stupid to actually believe that she would.

I was tired mentally and emotionally. I'm so tired of these thoughts and unanswered questions. I so tired of my mind. I just wish I could.. I wish I could turn it off.

But lord knows I couldn't and deep down, I know I wouldn't.

— Authors Note —

A lil chapter about Lily's thoughts. I thought it was necessary for the story. I'm not really good with taking things slow so most of these slow updates dates are because of me critiquing and rewriting the chapters to fit the storyline and it's pace.

Again I am so sorry for the slow updates and the bad writing, I really am trying.

See you later hoes.