Part 1

Casey brushed her long black hair out of her eyes as she stalked her prey, or really, watched him unlock his bike from the bike rack. It was the end of the day at their high school, and she worked her way through the usual bustle as everyone moved either towards the buses or away to their various routes home if they lived nearby. Standing just under 6 feet tall at 5'11", Casey was a rather tall girl, and a senior, no less. She rolled the small aluminum bolt around in her pocket as she reached the bike rack. Her plan would work, she thought to herself.

As Alex finished unlocking his bike, he soon noticed something was wrong. He bent over to inspect his bike chain—showing off his shapely ass, Casey noted— only to discover that one of the small aluminum bolts must've fallen out on his ride to school, thus rendering the chain useless. He pulled his hands out from the sleeves of his oversized sweater to inspect the pinestraw around his feet for the slim chance he might find the bolt. He wouldn't, Casey knew. The poor freshman didn't know what had really happened. She walked over to where he was rustling through the pine straw, making sure to stand just a little too close, and leaned over him. "Whatcha doin?" She asked.