Part 3 (smut)

"C-Casey, um, yo-your shirt." Alex blushes and looked away. "Oh, you're right, I don't really need it." Casey said, pulling off her wet shirt. "Yours is wet too. Here, let me help." Casey straddled Alex, reaching down to his waist and gripping the edges of his wet shirt, and pulling it over his head. She shifted her weight back, drawing Alex's attention to her chest. "Are you enjoying the view?" Casey asked, leaning forward.

Alex stuttered, trying to find words to express the fact that he had been secretly crushing on Casey, but like every other time, he was too afraid to say anything for fear of being rejected.
"C'mon, say it, I won't judge, I promise." Casey reassured him. "Promise?" Alex asked. "Of course." Casey confirmed. Alex took a deep breath and let loose his bundled emotions about how much he had liked her, how he had liked her since he first met her, how much he loved that she always seemed in charge wherever she went, and how he had never been able to tell her because he was too afraid of being rejected. He was about to continue when— she cut him off with a kiss. In all of Casey's planning she had not accounted for the fact that he would immediately reciprocate her feelings for him. Casey broke the kiss and pulled herself closer to him. She leaned over his shoulder and whispered into his ear. "You don't know how long I've been waiting hear you say that."

Casey couldn't hold back any longer. She pushed Alex back into the soft cushion of the couch and started grinding against his hips. She felt something hard start to press back when she pulled Alex's head into her breasts, pressing them together around his face. She pulled his head out and reached around her back to undo her bra, which she tossed to the side. Alex reached up to grab Casey's soft breasts but she grabbed his wrist. "No touching unless I say so, 'kay?" She said with a smile on her face. Casey then released his wrist and stood up. She turned around and bent over, removing her pants and panties. She got back on top of Alex, unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down, along with his underwear. His erection was even more visible now. Casey grinded against his solid cock while he groaned beneath her. "C-Casey, s-stop teasing me!" Alex pleaded. Casey nuzzled her head against the shorter boy's neck, one hand running through his curly brown hair while the other stroking his cock. "Awww, how cute, you're trying to tell me what to do!" She giggled. "Casey I'm serious, I can't take it!" This was gonna be a fun relationship, Casey thought to herself. "We could just stop, here, and I could send you home, you know, seeing that the storm has cleared up." She playfully threatened. "No, Casey, just quit teasing me!" "What's the magic word?" She teased, sliding her wet pussy against his dick. "Please! Please stop teasing me!" "Fine, I'll stop it." Casey raised her waist, and positioned his cock at her entrance before dropping down onto his cock with full force. Casey had used dildos before, mostly when thinking about Alex, but this was nothing like a dildo. She could feel it pulse and throb inside her, all hot and wet. She leaned over and started to leave hickeys all along Alex's neck, marking her territory as she bounced on his cock. Casey grabbed Alex's wrist and guided it to her breasts. Alex started to fondle them, especially the nipples, making Casey shudder. "Ah fuck, you like my tits, don't you?" She moaned into his ear while also starting to bounce faster and faster. "C-Casey, slow down or I'll cum!" Alex said, breathing heavily.

"Oh, I'll make you cum, alright." Casey said, quickly pulling his dick out of her and moving to start stroking it while licking his balls. "Ah! I-I'm cumming!" Alex let out a loud moan while Casey pressed his cock into her cleavage, causing all the cum he released to splatter inside, between her breasts instead of onto her face. "Now clean your mess, or else." Casey said seductively. Not wanting to find out what "or else" meant, Alex didn't put up a fight when she pulled his head into his sticky pool of cum and told him to lick it up. Which he did, and although he wouldn't admit it, he enjoyed it.

Yeah I know it's cringe but I wrote this like 3 years ago so cut me some slack