(3) My name is Hadrian.

-No one's POV-

When Lily and James Potter came home after a meeting with the Order of the Phoenix they immediately knew something was wrong. They walked through the door and heard one of their children crying and screaming. On their way up they saw Katelyn, the girl they hired to watch the children, laying dead on the stairs. When they entered the room they saw Alexander sitting in the corner of the crib bleeding. The Potter's rushed to the two boys and scooped them up into their arms. Hadrian woke up and looked at his mother with curious eyes. James was desperately trying to get Alex to calm down although all attempts failed until Lily took Alex and handed Hadrian to James.

There was a loud crack heard downstairs and seconds later Albus too-many-names Dumbledore appeared in the boy's room.

"Lily, James what happened?" Albus asked in a calm voice.

"Voldemort, he tried to kill them, Albus!" James cried out.

"Can I see young Alexander Lily?

Lily handed Alex to Dumbledore.

"Alexander Evan Potter is the Boy-Who-Lived!"

"Are you sure Albus?" stated Lily as she questioned her old headmaster and now her leader with wide eyes.

"Yes, I am sure Lily. He has defeated The Dark Lord for now." Albus replied

"What do you mean for now?" James chimed in.

"Lord Voldemort is not gone forever. He will return someday and when he does Alex here will need to defeat him again. He will need special training to make sure he is prepared for when the time comes."

"Of course. What do we need to do." James said.

5 Years Later

Hadrian is sitting in the library at Potter Manor curled up in one of the plush chairs by the fireplace reading a book on advanced charms. Downstairs he heard the party for his brother's 6th birthday going on and it made him sad. After all, he was the boy-who-lived while his brother Alex was just a spoiled brat. Hadrian remembered that night thanks to his photographic memory, he was the only one who knew what happened and when he was 4 he tried to tell his mom but she wouldn't listen to him. His whole family ignored him, so he spent his time in the library reading. Hadrian has almost read the entirety of the Potter and most of the Black library by now and knows many magical and non-magical languages, and can use magic without a wand. He has so great control over his magic his parents think he can't do magic at all.

"Maybe I should go downstairs to see Padfoot and Moony," Hadrian states as he marks his page in the book and sets it down. He then walks to the door of the large room and exits leaving the second floor altogether and heading to the ballroom where a gigantic party is being held for Alex's [and Hadrian's although no one but Padfoot and moony remembers] 6th birthday.

5 years later

-Hadrian's pov-

Today is finally the day I have been waiting for! Today I get my Hogwarts letter. As I head down from my room that I moved into on the fourth floor to the dining room on the first floor I feel giddy at the thought of finally being able to be seen as someone other than the brat-who-refused-to-die's brother. When I get to the dining room I sit down and see my 'family' enter.

"Sorry, who are you?" James asks [I don't consider him my father]

"I'm your son" I responded, anger evident in my voice.

"Right, Haiden why are you sitting in Alex's spot?" Lily asked.

"My name is Hadrian and there are no assigned spots at this table," I say. How can they not know who I am! I'm their son for merlin's sake.

"Whatever," James replied monotonously.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR THIS IS MY SPOT."

"Alex, just today you can sit in my seat at the head of the table," James added clearly trying to calm Alexander down.

"Ok, daddy!" Why Alex calls James and Lily, daddy and mommy is something I'll never understand. A few minutes later two brown-colored owls swoop in through the open window and drop the letters on the table in front of the boys.

"When can we go shopping?" Alex cries.

"We can go later today, honey," Lily coos at Alex.

"You will have to go by yourself tomorrow, Haiden," James says to me while I open my letter.

"Of course, I'm going to the library," I say as I get up from the table and leave the room. I walk up the steps and enter the place I have spent almost the last seven years of my life, the Potter manor library.

^what I kind picture the library like, but with more books and a fireplace^

Before the author's note, this is 788 words.

I finally got another chapter done. The next chapter won't take as long to put out as it will be more interesting, but will still be a bit because dialogue takes forever to write! pixx out.