(2) Dumblefuck and the Attack

Dumbledore knew what he was doing. He knew that by putting Trelawney under the Imperius curse and having her recite an altered version of the real prophecy in the Hogs Head pub that Voldemorts spy would overhear and deliver it to him. He knew that when he did the Potter family was most likely going to end up dead, but he didn't care. He didn't care because he would get the fame for "defeating" another dark lord. What he didn't plan on was one of the Potter twins being a far more powerful wizard than he was now even as an infant. 

Godrick's Hollow

When Lily and James Potter were called in for an unexpected order meeting on Halloween night they called to have an Auror watch over the twins in case Voldemort found their house and rushed to get to the headquarters. 

Thirty minutes after they left there was a bright green light that flooded through the windows of the living area and kitchen, and the sounds of a crying baby. 

Tom's POV

As I made my way up the steps there was a VERY loud crying baby alerting me of the room the child was in. However, when I walked into the room there were two 1-year-olds in a crib. A girl with reddish hair and muddy brown eyes and a boy with jet black hair and Avada Kadavra green eyes. As I let my magic out to sense the small children's magical cores I didn't know what to do, and just stood in that spot staring at the small boy who in return was glaring at me and was he LAUGHING at ME! I am the strongest dark wizard there has been since Gindewald how dare he laugh at me. His magical core was so strong I didn't want to kill him, but I couldn't let him live to oppose and kill me. I checked the other little human's core and found that she was barely above a squib and stood no chance against me, so with great hesitation I aimed my wand at the boy with hair as dark as the night. 

"I feel bad for having to do this, but I can't have you killing me when you get older. It is a shame to see your life end before it began, but I promise this will be painless. Avada Kadavra." As soon as I uttered those words and saw the familiar flash of green light headed toward the child, I felt the magic around the room shift and the light heading toward me. It felt as my soul was being ripped out of my body (which it literally was but shhhh he doesn't need to know just yet). 

Author's note: So I did not expect anyone to like this story or read it so... I will try to keep updating more for those of you who have read it and like it so far! Thank you. I should probably start to get ready for school since I would only get an hour of sleep or less sooo, I will start to work on chapter 2. Pix Out