01-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

MIND'S POV
"Mind wake up!" I heard my dad say while shaking me "Mhm?" I shot up "come on get up we have to go to the headquarters, what do you want for breakfast?" he asked fixing his sleeve "I don't care." I said shoving my face into my pillow. As my dad got out of my room I went to the bathroom and got ready.

 As my dad got out of my room I went to the bathroom and got ready

^^The Outfit^^

I went downstairs and saw my dad at the table already eating, my mom left when I was born so it's just me and my dad.

"Made breakfast" he said as I walked up to the table "thanks" I said as I sat down. I was eating until my Uncle Five teleported in the kitchen "JESUS FIVE" My dad yelled, I'm used to it because he does it everyday but somehow my dad still hasn't "oh come on Diego you have to get used to it" Five said walking to the kitchen and started making a coffee "well I obviously haven't" my dad said.

"Anyways do you mind me staying here for a while" Five asked "sure whatever you basically live here" my dad said taking another bite "thanks" five said taking a sip of his coffee "we have to leave in 5 minutes go get your stuff I'll meet you in the car and Five please don't do anything stupid" my dad said in a rush "got it and don't get yourself killed."

I went upstairs and got my bag, my knives and went downstairs said bye to my uncle and went straight into the car.
________________________________________

We arrived at the headquarters and I saw Ms. Granada outside "hi Mind come on follow me" she greeted and lead me inside "bye dad" I said while waving at him "bye, be good" he replied back.

We got to were the kids go to 'learn' and 'study' and I seemed to be the first one there so I walked in and sat in a random chair.
________________________________________

A few minutes later Noddles, Rewind and Fast Forward, Guppy, and Slo-Mo came at the same time "hey guys" I waved them.

"Hey Mind" they all said to me and got in their seats.

Minutes later A Capella and Wheels came in then Ojo and my least favorite person Wildcard all the other seats were taken besides the one next to me and Guppy's but she had her feet on the other chair, he sat down next to me because he had to since Guppy refuses to put her feet down and I started playing with my knife

"Can you stop that" Wildcard said annoyed "and what are you gonna do if I don't" I question him "I'll break it" he said "and if you don't shut up i'll stab you with it before you get to break it" I said.

"Ok we're not gonna do that" Wheels said "yeah I don't want to witness a murder that's why you have the dart board" Noddles said pointing at the dart board "but that's no fun" I said.