13- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

MIND'S POV
The light started getting brighter and brighter and the room stopped shaking when all of a sudden our parents came out of the pyramid.

We all smiled knowing that our parents were safe and sound "wait, so our parents were I. That pyramid all along?" Missy asked "but I don't understand" she added.

Granada, the president, and other guards walked up to us "what's the take over?" Missy asked "the takeover of power" Granada started "from your parents, you see, the next generation is always an improvement from the last" Granda finished.

"Things are not heading in the right direction on your planet and you children are inheriting Earth's problems and need to be able to fix them sooner rather than later" Ojo explained "it's in the best Interest of the entire galaxy that life on Earth survives and thrives, so we infiltrated both your government and Heroics headquarters, so we could train you and accelerate the transfer of power" the president explained.

"As you've seen from todays events, it's not enough to be strong, powerful, or even magic, if you do not use your strengths together and with good judgement" Ojo started, Marcus fake coughed at Miracle Guy while Wildcard nudges me, I playfully rolled my eyes at him "you are doomed" Ojo finished.

"But I don't understand the clock hit zero, we were on second too late" Wheels said "the supreme commander knew down to the second exactly when the takeover would happen" the president said "your guess was close Wheels, but not quite right, everything on the ship wasn't designed for children" Ojo said to Wheels "oh it was designed by children" Wheels replied finally realizing "that's correct, on our planet, the children are in charge " Ojo looked at Granda as Granda, the president, and the other guard bowed as tentacles came out of their back.

"So you're their leader?" Missy asked Ojo "yes" Ojo nodded "just as I knew you would be a natural leader, it's why I drew you at the front of the class, so from one leader to another, as we each head off to face the challenges of the universe" Ojo walked up to Missy "can we count on you to not just help save your planet, but the entire Galaxy?" "You have our word, when you need us we'll be there" Missy said "Thank you."

The ground was now a full floor and not just some floor is lava type floor, my dad and I ran up to each other and he hugged me as I hugged back "you did so good Mind" my dad said "thanks, also I think I'm forming a new power" I said while pulling away "well check that out when we get home, also gotta have a little chat with Wildcard" he smirked "dad don't"

Ojo, Granada, the president, and the guards started clapping and high-fiving each other "hey Mind can I talk to you for a sec?" Wildcard said behind me "uh yeah sure."

Me and Wildcard walked away from the others "so... what did you want to talk about?" I asked, he rubbed the back of his neck which of sign of nervousness "I was just wondering if you would like to go on a date with me someday?" He asked very nervously "yeah sure I would love to-" before I could finish the sentence, I felt a hand a pair of lips on mine, I immediately kissed back and heard everyone cheering.

Once we pulled away and saw everyone cheering at us surprisingly my dad didn't look mad at all, he was smiling, me and Wildcard looked at each other and started laughing seeing both of our faces red.

This was the day our heroes fell but others did rise. As for the aliens, they'll be back, and when they call on us for help, we will be prepared, we will be ready.

A few day later we all got our new uniforms and stood at the edge of a Mountain doing a random pose "so what are we supposed to be looking at?" Face Maker asked "The future."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

YOUVE JUST FINISHED READING:

MIND
❙A WILDCARD FANFIC
ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs

____________________________________
WORD COUNT: 703
____________________________________