Oneshot number 7!

Summoning Captain Don

The party sat around the fire. "I'm bored," Luci said, stating the obvious. Abbadon and Rosy nodded in agreement while Embry 'Mhmed'.

They sat there for another minute, trying to come up with something fun, when Rosy came up with an idea. "Hey, how about we summon Captain Don?" She suggested. "Nooooooo," Embry protested, " She's the worst!"

Luci and Abbadon looked at them in confusion. "Who's Captain Don?" Embry and Rosy glared at each other for another moment, then turned to answer.

"Captain Don is a Pirate Captain who for some reason shows up whenever you say 'Gambling' three times and offers to gamble with you" Embry explained, " She's the one who provided us transport here, actually."

Luci looked positively excited at this new information and immediately yelled, "Gambling, gambling, gambling!" A quiet poof was heard and a pirate walked out of the forest.

"Hey kids, wanna gamble?" Captain Don asked with an odd Australian accent. Abaddon grinned. "You bet I do!" Embry sighed and settled down on top of his bedroll, watching in case anything bad happened.

Abaddon and Captain Don sat in front of each other with a smooth wooden food tray in between them for rolling. "I bet 25 gold pieces I'll roll higher than you," She stated. Abaddon smirked and accepted the bet. They each rolled one d20.

Captain Don got a 15 and Abaddon got a 12. The half-demon growled in frustration and reluctantly handed over 25 gold pieces.

"Double or nothing," She challenged The Captain. Captain Don merely nodded and they both rolled. Abaddon pumped her fist up in victory when she rolled an 18 and Captain Don rolled a 9.

Captain Don narrowed her eyes and pushed the gold pieces over. "If I roll higher than you, you have to give me 70 gold pieces. If you roll higher, I'll give you 75." Abaddon accepted and they both rolled, getting 13. The tie only added to the tension and they both rolled again, the three other members of the party watching attentively.

Abbadon rolled a 2 and Captain Don rolled . . . a 1! Abaddon and the rest of the party cheered and Captain Don gave Abaddon the money.

" Alright, you win," The Captain said, " You earned it. I shall take my leave now." She disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke and the clearing was quiet for a moment. Then Luci suggested they all go to bed now and Embry heartily agreed, his eyelids drooping. 

So, I haven't updated in a while which doesn't technically matter since no one's reading this, but still. I've decided to more or less start writing stories from my current DnD quest since I've just started playing and it is a treasure trove of stories. So uh, yeah. Have a nice day/night!