Part 11-Long night.

(This part contains NSFW events, if you do not like this kind of stuff, just skip onto the next part, Thank you)
"...again.." I said to tsukishima, embarrassed.
I wanted more.
I could tell on the look of his face, he was shocked.
"..." he didn't answer.
"Driver! Can you just take us to my house? Y/n-sam a and me decided we were going to just go to my house for a stay over..!" Tsukishima said to the driver up front.
"Ah, okay Kei-sama! Will do!" The driver said.
I looked at Tsukishima, then covered my face, I couldn't look at him, it was so embarrassing.
But Tsukishima just smirked at me.

Once we arrived inside of Tsukishimas home, Tsukishima immediately kissed me. He kissed me passionately.

We went to his bed and continued from there...
He put his member in me. With no hesitation.
"A-Ahhh! Ack!" I moaned from the pleasure.
He then started moving faster, not giving me time to get used to his members size.
"S-Slow down! Ahh! No!" I grabbed onto the bed sheet as he continued moving roughly.
The room was so silent that all you could hear was my moaning and Tsukishima's little groans.
"No?" Tsukishima said to me. I could tell he was enjoying it as well by the hungry face he showed me.
"Y-You're going t-to h-ahh! Hard!" It was hard for me to let words out of my mouth because of my moans disrupting my every word.
"I know. But you like it." He said.
"N-no!" I loudly said to him, embarrassed.
"Hmph."

We were both reaching our climax.
"I'm c-cumming!" I shouted out, arching my back.
"Me too. Argh!" Tsukishima groaned.
We came together.

We cleaned up and laid next to each other on the bed. Tsukishima held me close to his chest.
We fell asleep.

I could hear Tsukishima, he was still awake. I pretended to be asleep. He whispered in my ear.
"..your mine..forever.."
My face probably looked as red as a tomato when he said that.
It made me so happy. I never thought I would hear those words, especially coming from him. I was obviously speechless.
I then fell asleep, stilling holding him in my arms, happily.

The next morning we woke up and got ready for work. We then went our separate ways.
"Bye.." I said to Tsukishima, waving at him.
"Bye, I'll see you soon." He said, looking at me.
"You too..!" I smiled at him and entered the car.
"Shall we go, y/n-sama?" Kiyoko-sama said to me from the driver seat.
"Yes, let's go.." I said to kiyoko-sama.
Work and everything passed by smoothly.
When we were in the car, on our way home, kiyoko-sama got a phone call.
"Mei? Did you need something? Mama's at work right now, where's papa?" She said through her phone.
"Mama! Papa is in the shower! Are you coming home? Can you bring y/n-neesan and Nii-san Please!" Mei-chan begged through the phone.
"Mei, no, y/n-sama is busy-"
"Don't worry about it kiyoko-sama, let's go to your house." I said to kiyoko-sama, smiling.
"..okay..mei we will be home soon just wait." Kiyoko said, sighing.
"Yay! Okay mama! Bye bye!" Mei-chan said then hung up.
"Sorry Mei is always asking for you to come over all the time.." kiyoko-sama said, apologizing.
"Its nothing, I enjoy hanging out with Mei-chan. So stop worrying." I said to reassure kiyoko-sama.
"Okay.." she said, then continued driving.

When we arrived at kiyoko-sama's house, we entered. Mei-chan and Tanaka-san welcoming us in.
"Y/n-neesan!! You're here!!! Yayy!" Mei-chan said, running into my embrace.
"Yep hehe" I said, giggling.
We then sat in the living room, talking.
I rushed out of my seat and ran.
To be continued...