Episode 4

Soyeon POV

We were packed and ready, along with Victon we were on our way to SM headquarters to attain the required gadgets for the mission.

Meeting with Red Velvet and NCT, we split into 5 teams.

In black vans we drive to Seventeens base.

Victon made their move first.
They dispersed, spreading themselves around the perimeter, armed and ready for battle.

The hackers, stayed back at SM, they were going to hack through Svt's system and help us through the mission.

The medics, were in one van, they had all the medical supplies set up ready for if any of us got severely injured and needed immediate treatment.

Then there were us, the fighters and snipers who were going in. With me, Irene and Taeyong leading them.

"Hacked into the system, there are only two ways to go in safe. Irene, go from the left. Taeyong and Soyeon lead your groups from the back. The device is located towards the left wing of the mansion on the third floor." A voice booms from the earpiece, it was
Seulgi.

"Guys, team Irene should head in first and quiet. Team Taeyong and Soyeon should go in after to shake off anyone who goes behind them. While you fight off the people, team Irene should be able to get the weapon and escape safely, if things go out of hand, Victon be ready." Minnie instructs us.

"Ok." We all reply through the ear piece."

Getting to our positions, we tell each other "mission start."

3rd person POV

Team Irene gets into the base safely and quietly makes their way through to the third floor, knocking out some of the bodyguards who were keeping guard at every 6 metre distance.

So far, not a Svt member in sight.

Team Taeyong and Soyeon head in from the back as well.
They were on the ground floor, inaudiable voices of some Svt members speaking are heard.

Safely they head up to the second, but then a Svt member comes out of one of the rooms, as soon as he sights them, he rings the alarm before they could tackle him.

The fight begins.

Spreading out they fight off the guards as quickly as they can, they had to keep anyone from heading to the third floor.

Soyeon POV

Me and Taeyong were holding off anyone from going to the third floor by fighting off the guards who came near the staircase.

After tackling had kicking another guard unconscious, I was taking a breathe,

To your left

I heard a voice in my head, when I turned to my left, there was a guard coming this way, I roundhouse kicked him off making him fall on his face.

"We have secured the weapon. Retreat." Irene commanded through the ear piece.

At once, everyone pushes off the people around us and we run to the window, setting up the grappling hook, we climb down and run to the van, to escape before Svt could catch up with us.

When we reach SM headquarters, an official from the FBI were there to collect the weapon.
Seeing how we accomplished our mission, we earned our pay.

Some of us were hurt so we head to the infirmary to clean and patch up our wounds.

While waiting there, I decided to confront Taeyong about the voice in the head thing.

"You were speaking in my head." I state coldly, unsure how to say it.

"I don't know what your talking about." He replies keeping his eyes on Jungwoo, who was getting patched up from a bullet graze.

"Yes you do. You literally told me to look to my left. It had to be you, unless I was hallucinating, which I'm sure I wasn't." I argue increasing the tone of my voice. It did attract the attention of few of our members, but I didn't care.

"Look, how about we go finish this talk somewhere else." Taeyong tries reasoning.

"Why not here?" I ask.

"This is in the middle of the hallway and it's an infirmary, we'd be disturbing the doc's." He replies.

"As if." I retort.